TCH | 40 | Before Camp

(Ah...we made it to season 3! Time to put one of my favorite openings in every one of the following chapters! Enjoy :D )

we made it to season 3! Time to put one of my favorite openings in every one of the following chapters! Enjoy :D )

It was a late night in the Kamino Ward. The streets were dead silent and the only noise in the league's building was coming from the tv.

"From Number one hero to U.A. high school teacher. This time, we will look back at All Might's work and his great-" the tv was quickly turned off by Kurogiri. No words were exchanged between him and Tomura. The handy man stayed quiet as a grin slowly formed on his face. A big plan was brewing and he was excited to see how it would turn out especially after the little mall incident with Midoriya and Ayato.

"I figured it out. I know why the hero killer pisses me off and why those U.A brats irritate me. It's all because of All Might. It's because he's always smiling thoughtlessly! As if there was no one he couldn't save." Tomura's eyes grew wide in disdain and slight madness. "Because he's always smiling thoughtlessly..." he quickly raised from his bar stool and left without the portal butler uttering a word.

On the table infront of the butler were a stack of cards. Each one held the image of a U.A student on them. Currently three cards were separated from the stack with their images facing up so that they saw the light of day.

"Izuku Midoriya. He was quirkless until his third year of middle school, but then he suddenly manifested a quirk." Kurogiri zeroed in on the greenette's card. "In April of this year, after enrolling at U.A High, he distinguished himself. Finishing in the top eight at the U.A. Sports Festival, and then during the Hosu incident, he and his friends fought against Hero Killer: Stain and won. At that time, the hero killer saved his life. The boy was acknowledged by the hero killer, the man seeking true heroes." This fact intrigued Kurogiri as he compared him to Tomura. "Complete opposites..."

.

.

.

"I'll make it myself...A world without All Might. I'll show everyone..." Tomura talked to himself as he strayed further and further down the unlit alley. "Just how fragile that so-called justice is.

.

.

.

"Ahahaha! Oh Naganohara you've never changed!" Father Fujimoto laughed as the poor demon laced face first in the dirt. Father was watching the training session between the boy and Shura. While he was slowly getting an actual hang out Nokoribi, the scythe was still wielding him rather than he wielding the scythe.

"I'm trying my best, you old bastard!" He yelled out of frustration. He quickly apologized for his foul language but Shura still punished him for it. She harshly hit the back of his skull with the butt of her sword which was definitely going to bruise. Maybe even crack his skull, no one can really tell.

"Being sorry isn't enough kid, you've been swearing like a sailor lately" she laughed while Father came over with an ice pack.

"Go easy on him, the kid's growing up." Father laughed it off while picking the poor albino up. "We make no mention of this to your mother" he whispered before patting the boy on his back.