TCH | 46 | We Lost TWO!

༺♰༻

Going back in time to right after everyone heard that Bakugo and Naganohara were being targeted through Mandalay's Telepath

"Sir! You heard Mandalay's Telepath right?" Kirishima exploded out of his seat. They were all still currently seated in the classroom despite all the danger happening in the forest. "My friends are being targeted. Please, let me go to them!" He asked.

"No.." Vlad King flat out rejected his proposal.

"Why not!" The red head didn't want to back down.

"Stop it, Kirishima." Mina tried to calm the boy down.

"Sir, if we do not know how many villains there are, then wouldn't it be better to have as many people fighting as we can?" Iida questioned with minimal air chops.

"Yea! My friend is out there. I don't know what I would do without Ayato!" Mineta begged even though he was afraid of the villains.

"Yeah, that's right. Even Mr.Aizawa said to fight, didn't he?" Kirishima added fuel to the fire that was growing.

"That is for self-defense." Vlad explained. "It was so everyone could get back here." The pro hero finished as the kids all stood in the room dejected. They were trapped in a classroom while their friends were out fighting to protect themselves and their two classmates. However a loud door was heard not too far away.

"Did someone come in?" Sato questioned as everyone's head perked up.

"Do you think Mr.Aizawa came back?" Ojiro asked.

"Perfect timing, I'll ask him directly!" Kirhsima made his way to the door but was stopped by Vlad.

"No wait" he put his arm out. Under the current situation, it was better to be cautious than to assume a friend is coming.

"It's not him!" Kirishima freaked out as an unfamiliar silhouette stood in front of the door. Without any further warning the door to the classroom exploded open as a heavy blast of blue flames poured through.

"Everyone, get back!" Iida ordered while shielding his eyes from the bright light. Vlad King stood front and center to defend the kids from the new intruder.

"That guy... he's the villain that was defeated earlier!" Mineta pointed out while Dabi turned his attention to them. He didn't seem to be phased to be met with a killer punch right as he turned to the class.

"You're too slow!" Vlad king exclaimed thinking he had the upper hand on the villain. He used his blood based quirk to restrain the burned villain to the nearby wall.

"Blood control... it's so strong!" Kirishima stood in awe.

"As expected of our Mr.Vlad!" Monoma smiled with relief.

"You're pushing hard into a place like this without thinking?" He scolded the villain. "You're really underestimating us!"

"And why wouldn't we?" He smiled back. "You're acting exactly like I thought you would. You all lost the minute you lost the initiative." Dabi explained. "The pinnacle of hero education, U.A. And the Symbol of Peace, All Might. The two most trusted figures of hero society, gathered together. If multiple incidents keep putting that trust into question, then don't you think that will shake society as a whole?" He asked. "Sloppy management that keeps allowing attacks to get through, and in the end," he began to eerily smile. "Being so weak as to allow not one but TWO students to be stolen away by a criminal group."