TCH | side story 1 | The Demons of the Asui Household

Welcome to our first side story! These will mostly be filler episodes but everything that happens will still be canon unless stated otherwise! I actually feel proud about this filler chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it!

The pair quickly ditched Tsu's previous plan to head to the monastery. They were quickly on their way to Tsu's house in order to help her younger brother. The albino had no idea what gave him the idea to take care of an exorcism by himself, but it was too late to back out of it now. He made a deal with Tsu and wasn't going to end up going back on it.

The main question that was buzzing around the albino's head was how did the demon attach itself to the young boy. It would make more sense if Tsu went demon crazy but not for her brother to.

'Is it because of Father... is he using Tsu's family in order to get closer to me...' It was the boy's only conclusion and he felt bad for wrapping the frog up in his mess.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Tsu acknowledged the boy's troubled silence. After finding out about his demon heritage, she didn't feel the need to keep any question to herself, especially when it was just the two of them together.

"It's nothing" The albino awkwardly passed off. "I'm just thinking about how we're going to pull off this exorcism." He tried to reassure the skeptical girl.

"That sounds like a bit more than nothing, but I can't push you to tell me everything" She sighed as she sped down the street, they were about a block away from her house at this point.

"Hey wait up! I have some questions to ask!" The albino quickly sped after her.

"Then ask away, Kero."

"Has there been any weird sightings in your house? Like fungi, discolored water, mysterious flames, uneven ground, or nauseating air?"

"No, our house has been normal? Is there supposed to be some big change?" the greenette questioned the paler than normal albino. The two finally stood in front of her two story house. It would've probably been a beautiful house if it wasn't for the amalgamation of flies and spores encompassing the house. I guess most of Tsu's family was oblivious to this fact because they didn't have a temptaint.

'How come Mineta could see when my house was decomposing then...Damn it! I probably gave him a temptaint!' The albino felt guilty that he subjected his best friend to such a thing, but lucky he just hasn't run into any demons.

"Naganohara?... Naganohara?!.....Ayato!" Tsu called back at the stunned boy from her open front door. "Everything okay?" her anxiety was increasing. "Be honest with me"

"I'm just glad your brother is still alive" he unconsciously muttered which alarmed Tsu to the intensity of the situation. "Where does your brother sleep?"

"Upstairs, second room on the left. He isn't home yet, my mother has yet to pick him up from school" she explained.

"That's reassuring, better to cleanse the house with no one else around, than to have a crowd..." he quickly calmed down his increasing nerves. He relaxed himself, before summoning Lapis. It's not like he really needed her, it just made him feel better that he could have a trustworthy demon watch over Tsu and potentially protect her from him if everything went south.