TCH |19| An Obstacle Course

"Do you think Minoru and Ayato will actually place?" Amai questioned while watching the starting gate

"Considering how lazy the two are, no... but Ayato was the one representing the students" Anais answered.

"Where's the faith! We came to support your friends!"

"Hey, I'm just being logical..."

"We should have faith in the boys, they wouldn't have invited you all if they weren't going to try". Kaede responded while getting antsy for the starting horn.

__________

"Every man for themself until stated otherwise?" The albino questioned Minoru while trying to get good starting positions.

"Every man for themself!" He agreed as the last light turned off symbolizing the start of the race.

"Start!" Midnight yelled, resulting in a cluster of students running towards the end of the tunnel. There was no form of decency as everyone was giving it their all, so barely anyone made it far without some form of trampling.

"Hey!"
"Stop pushing!"
"This is too narrow!"
"Back up!"
"Hey move!"

All the kids were ruthlessly running people over and shoving other out of the way. Naganohara quickly lost Minoru in the mix, but it didn't matter anyways. They were not to help each other out. Mineta ended up getting push to the back while the albino slammed pretty hard into the wall.

"This is worse than death...." Ayato muttered while basically kissing the wall. Fortunately for him, Todoroki wasn't playing around. He quickly froze over the whole tunnel leaving students trapped where they stood. Ayato on the other hand wasn't affected by this, as he quickly used his flames to free himself from the ice prison and ungracefully slide his way ahead.

"Take that!"
"Hah! Look at that, the DLCs are left behind..." Ayato laughed while eventually reached normal land. He knew he couldn't run the whole obstacle course so he quickly formed his Coal tar hoverboard that is for the most part reliable. "Gotta try harder Todoroki!"

"Naive Todoroki!" Momo shouted as a metal pole continuously sprouted from her hand.

"I won't let you get away so easily, Half and Half bastard!" Bakugo shouted as he used his quirk to fly through the air.

"More people outside of north lass A were able to dodge that than I expected..." Todoroki thought out loud as he was still in the lead.

"I'm not being left behind!" Minoru shouted as he was quickly gaining ground. "I outwitted you, Todoroki! How pathetic!" He stated proudly as he bounced his way forward quickly approaching the duo-colored boy in first. "Take this my special attack! Gra-!" He shouted before getting back handed by approaching robots.

"That's gotta hurt" Ayato said watching his buddy go flying through the air. "This isn't going to be a walk in the park then."

"Targets found..."