TCH |8| Acceptance

(If you're wondering the boy in the picture above is Yuma Kuga From World Trigger)
(I use his pictures as reference because I like that white hair red eyes aesthetic)

"Where the heck am I?" The albino said waking up in a completely sterile room. The boy was so discombobulated that's he didn't notice his friends in the room next to him.

"You're in the nurse's office you idiot!" Amai frowned see the state the boy was in. He wasn't exactly injured but he was disheveled and it made her worried that some kind of test could do so much damage to him, but not Minoru.

"Yo, what happened to you dude! Did you take on a whole horde of zero pointers?" The grape asked while taking a seat on the bed next to him.

"I was going to use my magic to heal you, but your already fine! I'm glad your okay Ayato-kun!" Ein comically cried while hugging the albino.

"Hey hey, I'm fine" the boy sweatdropped. "Nothing amazing happened to me, it actually quite sad."

"What do you mean by that?" The greenette questioned.

"A whole ass building fell on me after I regained control of my quirk" The boy sighed before violently throwing himself back on the bed.

"Regained control?" The three friends questioned.

"Oh yeah! You probably don't know!" Ayato said popping up with excitement.

"We'll then explain it to us!" Amai shouted before punching him in the head.

"Amai, calm down! We don't want to hurt him!" Ein said while pulling Amai away from the already beat kid.

"So after we all left Minoru on seen, my mother basically informed me about this other side of my quirk because it was bothering her." The boy started. "Apparently I was letting out demons, while I was at home and my mom wanted to see if I could control them because they were congregating in my room."

"So fire isn't your only quirk!" Mineta shot up. "That makes you ten times cooler"

"You're one to talk Minoru..." both girls deadpanned.

"Anyways, I tried to control them but ended up getting possessed instead. I haven't actually been in this body, so if we ever talked it wasn't me" He sweat dropped while staring at his concerned friends. Luckily he didn't have to deal with them anymore as an older lady stepped into the room.

"It seems like you're already up, Naganohara." The lady walked up to the boy to check his temperature before introducing herself.  "I'm Recovery Girl, and I hope you won't become a frequent patient here." She smiled. "You too young man," she said before finally leaving.

"What does she mean by that?"

"Idiot! She basically just said that you guys were accepted into the school!" Amai shouted while slapping the poor boy with her tentacle. The impact actually KOed Ayato who limply sunk back into the bed before being able to celebrate with his buddy.

"You killed him!" Mineta cried while trying to shake the boy awake. He was quickly stopped by Amai, who didn't want to risk harming the boy further even after his stupidity.

"Maybe, take it easy on him. He is still partially recovering even though he looks healthy." Ein quietly spoke to the greenette who only sighed in response.