TCH |17| DownTime

"Hey! Did you watch the news last night?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..." Hagakure sighed

"That's true.." Shouji stated.

"Well it's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?" Ojiro chimed in.

"But all the channels made a big deal out of it."

"How do you expect them not to..." Naganohara chimed in. "A big prestigious hero class got infiltrated by villains called the "league of villains"."

"I was surprised" Kirishima perked up

"You can't blame them like Naganohara said." Jiro said while playing with her ear jacks.

"Who knows what would have happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did" Sero put his head down.

"Stop that Sero!" Mineta cried out before being brutally punched.

"Headache..." Ayato groaned before wiping his knuckle.

"But just thinking about it is making me wet myself!"

"Shut up!"
"Be quiet, Scum!" Ayato and Bakugo yelled at the poor grape.

"All might was great." Sato said. "He pushed back those crazy strong villains"

"Yes, his strength is worth wondering about." Tokoyami agreed before Iida came speeding into the classroom.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start!" He said while standing in the front. "Stop talking and take your seats."

"We're already in our seats"
"You're the only one who's not"
"You're doing great sweetie!"

"Shoot!" Iida sat in his seat looking defeated. He really is trying his best with the whole class president role.

"So who's teaching homeroom?" Mina asked while leaning into Tsu's desk

"Mr.Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." Tsu began.

"That's not true! I literally saw him this morning looking like a mummy in the nurse's office!" The albino chimed in.

"Why were you in the nurse's office?" Minoru questioned his friend.

"Why did you assume I ever went home, apparently my body shut down like five times." The boy said with a surprised face. "Honestly, how am I alive?"

"Don't question it! We're just glad you're okay!" Mina smiled before the rest of the class agreed.

"You really went all out back there, Naganohara!" Kirishima rose out of his seat.

"Yeah! If I weren't for you, All might would've..." Midoriya started before quickly shutting up. The rest of the class paid no attention to the young greenette, but Yatao heard his words.