"It's nothing."

Without realizing I had stopped, I moved my steps again. Still, all my nerves were directed towards my back.

I have to go inside. But how do I get in?

I couldn't think of a proper way.

* * *

The noise coming from outside became quiet.

At last, Irene had taken notice of this place.

Cade frowned and clicked his tongue as if he was in trouble.

"The lady seems to have stepped on our tails."

"I know."

"I see. But why didn't you stop her?"

"I'm sure she's curious."

"...You're being too soft on the Lady."

Durias had an absurd look on his face to find out the reason for Cade's behavior.

The two had already felt signs of a presence when Irene followed them. How can they help but not know that she's following them with her immature skills?

Even Cade was smiling throughout the walk. Durias also shook his head as he enjoyed being secretly followed from behind.

Irene shouldn't have known the existence of the basement yet.

"Won't you be in trouble if she comes across this place?"

"Yes."

"Then why don't you be more careful? She'll be shocked."

"She won't be able to come in anyway, so it's okay."

Cade spoke calmly and looked down at Ella, who was lying on her back in a fainted state.

The body that had been bound with pheromones was very lean. She had not eaten or drunk water for several days, so she must have had a hard time holding on to her conscience.

Because he gave instructions not to give anything unless she opened her mouth.

"Wake her up."

"Yes, sir."

No one could not even guess how much time had passed in the dark dungeon. Losing one's mind would be easy.

Therefore, when not interrogated, the blood was blocked with pheromones to knock her out.

Nevertheless, that would eventually also drive someone crazy.

Durias entered the prison cell and placed his hand behind Ella's neck.

"Still, she was quite mentally strong. She still maintains her reason."

"That's a good thing. It's a problem if she goes crazy too early."

"I'm glad if she can confide before going crazy because she has some of the information we need."

Durias released the pheromones that were blocking the blood, one by one. Soon Ella's eyes, which had been closed, were opened with the sound of a small moan.

"Ugh......"

"You've woken up, Miss Ella. Do you know what day is today?"

Ella held her breath as the sweet venom ran down the tip of her nose.

"Looks like you still want to live. That's a relief."

Durias stood up as if it was a fortunate situation.

Ella saw another person behind him with her blurry vision and crouched down in terror.

"Lo-The Lord is here... wh-what's going on..."