Chapter 1 - Purple Eyes...

I heard my father shouting for my brother and I to hurry up as he needed to get to this hunt as people needed our help.

I rolled my eyes as this was always the same story, since our mother died our father was hung up on getting revenge;

You see, when Sam and I were 6 months old we lost our mother to a fire in the nursery, our father had picked us up and given my brother to my older brother Dean who was 4 at the time.

Dad had told him to run while he kept a hold of me and tried to save our mother from the monster that had taken her from us.

I knew he wanted to find the demon that did this, but sometimes he forgets he has children.

So here I was shoving clothes into my duffle as Sam was pouting about having to leave again, having another school that we would be told to behave at.

I sighed as I walked over to him and smirked, "remember that in two years you can go to college little brother" I explained.

Sam sighed as he turned to me, "he would allow me to go" he said.

I smiled, "well at least you can get away from this, and this so-called great life" I muttered.

Sam looked up and smirked, "and I cannot wait, you know dad and I don't get along at all anymore," he said.

I laughed as he was right, the moment he walked into a room he would bark orders at Sam and I, and my brother being my brother would question him.

He would question his motives for this new move, which would then lead to fighting between them which would mean either Dean or I would have to pull them apart.

Dad would always moan and say that he needed to be like his older brother and he would just ignore me.

With our bags packed, my brother and I walked out of the motel room to see that dad was in his truck waiting for us, as our older brother Dean was standing by the impala.

I smirked as I turned to him, "I see dad is letting you drive his car" I said.

He smirked, "Dad gave her to me, she is now mine," he said.

I laughed as I walked over to him, "Well, let's hope you don't break her, because then he will yell at you" I said.

He stuck his tongue out at me as Sam walked over to the car and got in the back, "all okay?" Dean asked.

I looked at him, "you know he wanted to stay here, he was doing well in this school" i explained.

Dean sighed as he nodded, "come on before I get yelled at again" I said.

Dean frowned as he looked at me, "why would you be yelled at?" he asked.

I opened my mouth as Dad got out of his truck and smirked, "with me little girl" he said.

I frowned as he smirked, "I got a call from your school this afternoon" he explained.

Dean frowned as he grabbed his phone and looked at me, "why would they call dad" he asked.

I shrugged as Dad looked at me, "we are going to talk," he said.

I smirked, "you want to talk?" I asked.

He frowned, "well since I got the call, we are going to have this conversation" he explained.

I laughed, "well I am my own guardian Johnny Boy, so I am confused as to why you would have got the phone call" I said.

He sighed, "you let it go to voicemail Polaris" he said.

I rolled my eyes as he sighed, "so we are going to have a conversation about why you hit someone" he said.