74 Anjali's Decision

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean Bhai?"

"I will tell you what to do"

Lavanya nodded ok.

"Be cool... everything will be alright"

Lavanya nodded ok and left.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was distraught. Arnav smiled at her. At the same time, he received a call from the commissioner. Arnav thought for a while and attended it.

"Hello, Sir"

"ASR, shall we come to RM to enquire about your family member tomorrow?"

Arnav got stuck.

"I will let you know when will everyone be at home, sir"

"Ok, ASR... try to make it soon"

"Ok, sir. You too try to get the main culprit. Please..."

"Sure, ASR... we are trying"

"Thank you, sir"

Arnav disconnected the call. He looked disturbed. Why not? After all, he was in a condition in which he could not implement his plan.

On the other side,

Lavanya called Aman. He attended the call on the third ring as he was busy as usual.

"Hi, baby..."

"Shut your bloody mouth. How dare you hide the truth from me? this is what you love? This is what your loyalty is. I thought you would never hide anything from me but you made my thought wrong... I didn't expect this from you"

"Hey... tell me what the matter is and then scold. If you scold me, without telling me the matter, how could I understand why you are angry with me?"

"I got to know everything... and got to know you knew everything"

Aman's intellect alarmed.

"Which EVERYTHING you are talking about?"

"Is there much EVERYTHING you kept hidden from me?"

"Lavanya, please talk clearly"

"I'm talking about the snake in the grace... Shyam"

Aman got stuck. How did Lavanya get to know about it? who told her? What did happen in RM that she got to know about it?

"Why are you silent? Open your bloody mouth at least now"

Aman sighed.

"Since you got to know everything, what's there to talk about? Go and ask your brother"

"I already did"

"That's nice... follow his instruction"

"What the hell are you talking about? You have not answered my question, why did you hide it from me"

"It's because I was not in the deciding position. I did what Khushi said. I ought to obey Mrs. ASR's words. I can't do anything going against her words..."

"Do you know what kind of problem we are in now?"

"Whatever, ASR is back... he will handle anything. You don't have to bother about it. And..."

Cutting him,

"Di is pregnant..."

Aman went speechless.

"The Doctor just confirmed it. Our condition became critical now... if you had told me the truth, I would have spoken to Di before itself. Now, Bhai is hesitating to tell her the truth" Lavanya said.