Hailee steinfeld - NYC

Hailee POV:
I groan as I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ear. I feel around my bedside table for my phone and once I feel it I tap aimlessly at my screen to end the alarm but it doesn't work so I groan once again and sit up and grab my phone before clicking the off button finally.

I huff once the sound stops and throw my phone on my bed. I let my body fall back down as I look up at the ceiling.

Once I'm fully awake I sit back up and climb out of the bed in my hotel room and walk into the bathroom. I turn the shower on and wash my body quickly before jumping out and getting changed into some comfy clothes.

Considering I'm only on set today I make no effort at all knowing the make up team and costume design will do all that themselves. I order an Uber and make myself a coffee to go as I wait. Once I get the notification that my Uber is here I make my way downstairs and into the Uber before listening to the soft sound of music on the radio.

I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

I could be a better boyfriend
I don't need to tell you twice
All the ways he can't suffice
If I could give you some advise
I would leave with me tonight

I listen to the song playing through the speakers and smile a little. Y/n y/l/n is the one who wrote and sings this. I worked with y/n on a project a while ago and we have been friends ever since. I haven't spoken to her in a while now I think of it so I pull out my phone and go to her contacts

Y/n/n ❤️‍🔥

Listening to your song rn, best boyfriend award would 100% go to you ;)

Miss you lots!! Need to meet up soon 💕💕

I grin at my message and press send before opening up my Instagram. Me and y/n were always together when we were working on our project together. It's no secret that y/n likes women and to say she hasn't flirted with me would be a lie, but to say I didn't enjoy it and didn't also flirt back would also be a lie.

Whilst I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed a new post of hers pops up, I smile at the photo of her on a stage.

Y/n.y/l/n

Liked by kendalljenner and 14,628,923 others

Y/n.y/l/n: two final shows. Let's make 'em count xoxo
View all comments

I like the photo before continuing to scroll. Once I've pulled up to set I thank the driver and get out and make my way inside the set.

*****

I'm almost finished on set today before I get to go back to my hotel to get ready for a night out. Ella, Anna, Adrian and a bunch of our friends are all going out tonight considering we haven't seen eachother in ages and we are all surprisingly in New York.