Natasha Romanoff - Risk

"Ok well she's gonna be here any minute so play nice" Fury says looking down at his watch. Just as he says this they all look and see you through the glass of the conference room. You walk into the room and stand next to fury after giving him a nod of greeting, you look around and notice everyone staring at you. "Ok let's get the creepy staring out the way" you say making all the mens gaze fall from looking you up and down. "Please take a seat" director Fury says gesturing to a seat infront of you. "Thank you fury" you say, you liked fury you thought he was a great guy and just wanted what was best.
    The two of you got along well. "Gentlemen this is your new recruit, perfect description would be a cat...cute on the outside but could take out an eye within a second." Fury says. "Cute huh. Didn't think I was your type fury" you said smirking at the man. He sends you a small glare but you can tell he's trying to hide back a smile. "Your all rather quiet, cat got your tongue" you ask referencing fury's description of you. "Uh..something like that" Tony says. "Well I'm becoming rather uncomfortable so if you'd please make some sort of conversation" you said hoping someone would speak up soon. "Right. Steve Rogers, pleasure to meet you ma'am" Steve states shaking your hand. "Y/n, it's great to meet you cap" you answer smiling. "Well this is still just as awkward so I'm going to make my departure, she'll be joining you on your next hydra infiltration" fury says before nodding towards you with a smile smile and leaving. "Ok catch me up to speed then rogers" you say finally.

*****

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Nat asks confused as to why you were here. "If someone sees you-" she continues but before she can continue you interrupt her and quickly mumbled out an "oh right, forgot I didn't tell you" you clear your throat before giving her a shy smile and saying "I'm joining you you on your next hydra mission". "WHAT!! No are you out of your mind, absolutely not there's no way I'm not going to let you do that. Do you know how crazy that is" Natasha replies quickly and rambling slightly. "Nat, cmon chill I'll be fine" you say trying to calm her down. "FINE? Y/n you're supposed to be dead, gone, if they see you." Nat rushes out worriedly. "I know I know, don't worry I've already thought of that. I'm going to be wearing a metal mask that covers my face from my nose down." You say holding either side of her shoulders. "I'm still not sure y/n/n" nat says just as worried. "Hey! I'll be fine and so will you ok" you say easing her stressed state slightly. "Yeah, ok you'll be fine" she breathes out. You quickly pull her into a hug before chuckling and saying "I don't know how you've dealt with all them men for this long nat they've been driving me crazy" "eh you get used to it сестра (sister)" she replies before pulling away from the hug and asking "you wanna go get some food" "sure" you say smiling before walking towards the compound kitchen with nat.