Wanda Maximoff - witch

You and all the avengers were in the open plan kitchen / living room area in the compound and there was a film playing on the tv but no one was really paying attention to it as everyone was having there own conversations. You had your arms crossed over each other and was leaning on them on top of the counter/ island in the kitchen. On the opposite side of it was Wanda and she was making some food for you all. You took advantage of the fact she was stirring a ladle in a pot and said "Well would you look at that witchy's making a potion" you say with a smirk gaining the attention of the other avengers. She looked up from what she was stirring in the pot and glared at you whilst playfully making red wisps appear in her eyes briefly yet she was smiling. "Oh god everybody hide her eyes have gone red" you say dramatically making everyone laugh. "Shut it or you'll be my next ingredient" she says grinning at you. "I've been told I taste great so I might be just what you're after" you shoot back quickly. Everyone starts laughing at your exchange before Tony says "Friday what has the sexual tension rate just risen to" causing Wanda to blush and turn around pretending to look for something. You snort out a laugh and look at her as everyone else goes back to their conversations.

A/n: this is only short and kinda pointless but oh well lol