Scarlett Johansson - Shatter (Pt 2)

Scarlett POV:
I watch as Rose lets it slip that I'm having a baby boy. It wasn't meant to be a secret but I wish I could have told y/n myself. I see y/n's head drop when she realizes I'm having a little boy and my own heart shatters at the sight.

Truth is when I told Colin about me being pregnant and he suggested we get back together I really didn't want to. I just felt like I owed it to our baby, my baby, for me to at least try and have a healthy relationship with Colin. I would have loved nothing more than to stay with y/n and have her be apart of my children's life. And secretly I'm still hoping I can have that, in anyway I can. So much so that I still haven't told Rose that I'm in a relationship with Colin.

I watch at y/n and rose share a Long hug until rose pulls away shouting something about getting all the pictures she's drawn for y/n whilst she's been away. I watch as y/n stands up with a smile as she watches rose until she's out of sight and then she turns to me. We make brief eye contact but y/n quickly diverts her attention away from me but then clears her throat "so what have I missed" she asks a little hesitantly. I smile slightly at her shy demeanor which I've always loved and then say "me I hope" I keep my attention on y/n to see her reaction and see a small smile on her face as she looks up "of course I missed you" she walks towards me as she's talking and opens her arms before saying "your my best girl" and letting out a breathe of air as holds me close to her.

I let myself take in this moment not knowing how long I'll have to wait for another one. As my arms are wrapped around her waist I clutch on to the back of her shirt hating that I'm worried about when I'm next going to be able to hug her. Our moment however is interrupted when Rose comes running in with a stack of paper.

She runs over to y/n who picks her up and walks further into the house. She goes into the kitchen and sits rose on the worktop so i decide to give them a little moment and head to my bedroom.

****

I've been sat on my bed going through some emails for around 15 minutes so far and can hear light chatter from rose and y/n. As I'm about to open another email about a marvel script I get a message on my phone. When I glance at the name I see Colin's name so pick up my phone and open up the message.

Colin
'Free for coffee? X'

I roll my eyes at his obliviousness to the fact I can't drink coffee when I'm pregnant and send a reply 'sure, where?' I stare at the delivered underneath the message until it changes to read and he starts to type.

'Usual cafe x'

I climb off my bed and put an oversized hoodie on with my leggings, the hoodie I'm wearing is my favorite because it's so comfy and it also was y/ns before I stole it.

I walk out of my room after slipping on some comfy shoes, i walk into the kitchen where y/n and rose still are and y/n looks up at me as she hears me enter. I give her a smile and then say "do you mind watching rose for a minute I just have to run out" and she furrows her eyebrows for a second, until her eyes shine for a second like she's happy and then they go to being extremely dull and sad. I raise my eyebrows and say "that was a large range of emotions right then, is everything ok?" She nods quickly before saying "last time you asked my that it didn't end very well" and immediately I understand what she's saying.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist considering my now protruding stomcach won't allow me to wrap them around her neck and quietly say "I won't be that long and I won't come back and say something stupid" she nods her head as she brings her lips to the top of my forehead.

I have to pull myself away and when I do I see rose grinning but she's trying her best to hide it. I smile at her and then walk over to her and kiss her forehead "I'll be back soon, be good like always" I say before grabbing my car keys and secretly y/n's sunglasses.