Stage - Hailee steinfeld

A/n: the video above is literally what happened you being Demi and hailee is kehlani and also one of the male dancers is female (explains why when you get to that bit) but also I added to the end of this because I came up with the idea and it sounded hot so...enjoy)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Ok this is my final song for this evening ladies and gents" you say into your mic with your arms wide open and breathing heavy. Loud "nooo's" and "boo's" can be heard throughout the arena. It makes you smile because you know they want you to stay and it makes you thankful to have all your fans. "I know I'm sorry but cmon now I'm sweating up here man" you say with a grin and then you tease the audience by pulling the bottom of your shirt up and wiping you forehead, a series of screams fills your ears before you drop the bottom of your shirt down and smirk before signaling to the people backstage to roll the intro of your next song. (Play 'lonely' by Demi lovato and lil Wayne...So pretend that Demi lovatos song 'lonely' w lil Wayne is your song)

He felt just like you
His arms, his lips, his promises were just as smooth
His grip, it fit, though I admit that
Only you could make me feel the way you do
Though, you know love is blind, and he just caught my eye

You sit on the edge of the bed that was put on the left of the stage, and sing out towards the crowd whilst listening to them singing back to you.

You know me, and honestly, I'm better without ya
Don't you got me checking on my phone by the hour?
Baby, I'm hoping and praying, my knees weak, I'm shaking
'Cause you know that I always needed saving
Now I'm fucking lonely, and you didn't want me
Trying to show me that you didn't own me
But all you do is leave me fucking lonely
Knees on the concrete, God, help, I'm bleeding
For no god-damn reason

You wrote thins song a couple of years ago about one of your exes and it's one of the best songs you've ever released says you and alot of other people.

But all you do is leave me fucking lonely
Leave me fucking lonely
The month was June
The smoky sun, our fated one, it ended too soon
With tears as proof, 'cause all the carpet's stained with juice
Blood on my shoes, and you know love is blind
I can see it in your eyes
You know me, and honestly, I'm better without ya
Don't you got me checking on my phone by the hour?
Baby, I'm hoping and praying, my knees weak, I'm shaking
'Cause you know that I always needed saving
Now I'm fucking lonely, and you didn't want me
Trying to show me that you didn't own me
But all you do is leave me fucking lonely
Knees on the concrete, God, help, I'm bleeding
For no god-damn reason
But all you do is leave me fucking lonely
Leave me fucking lonely

You sit and sing the song whilst still going in slow circles so you can see all your fans, your voice sounds so raw and powerful and your fans singing the lyrics back to you makes you smile.

Bitch, can't even say I miss you back over the fuckin' text
Every time you slept over my pad, you over fuckin' slept
Toni Braxton told me, "Breathe again, don't hold no fucking breath"

As lil Wayne's voice plays through the speakers around the arena you slowly and seductively stand up and turn to face the bed just now paying attention to the dancers that walked up beside the bed. One male and one female because your bisexual and you want everyone to know (which they already do). You crawl up the bed and then start to grind on the covers pretty much.

Gave your ass directions to my heart and your ass busted left
Climbin' up the money tree, the tree without the lover's nest

You slowly lean forward and lay on your stomach in the bed with your ass raised slightly before you turn over to lay on your back with your hands above your head.

'Cause lovebirds are some busy bees
You fuck around, get stung again
And you didn't leave your underwear
'Cause she didn't arrive in no underwear
Look, baby, either love is blind or nothing's there

You quickly sit up and push yourself to the end of the bed and sit there whilst the dancers come over to you to start dancing on you, you suddenly feel two familiar hands make their way over your shoulders and down your chest so you turn your head to find hailee behind you and she leans down to your lips and kisses you passionately but quickly.

Because I can't see the forest from the tree, the water from the sea
And I was starting to believe, but it's a forest full of dreams
I smoke bars full of weed and call it what I see

You turn around and push hailee onto the bed and straddle her stomach and her hands land on your thighs while she is looking up at you. You slowly grind on her stomach your eyes rolling back ever so slightly before you sit back up again and turn around to face the crowd.

And when you leave, I hope you know you bring this forest to his leaves
I'm fucking lonely (lonely), yeah
Leave me fucking lonely

Hailee had hopped off the bed after you'd got off from on top of her and you assumed she'd be going back to where she was stood backstage but just as you start to sing again she appears infront of you and pushes you backwards on the bed. She puts her hands underneath you and lifts you higher up the bed whilst keeping eye contact with you. You notice she has something in her mouth and just as you stop singing she takes her hand and opens your mouth before leaning down and surprising you when you feel a now warm liquid down your throat and realize she had just transferred the water from her mouth to yours.
You swallow the water before she leans further down turns your lead slightly and kisses your neck whilst her other hand runs down your side to your thigh making you subconsciously arch your back. You suddenly become aware of where you are when you just now notice the screams of your fans going crazy at what they just witnessed. You lean up and capture hailees lips with yours before pulling away and saying "yeah that was 100% my last song, I'm gonna go and sing something other than my music in private with my girlfriend, GOODNIGHT MIAMI" you shout into the mic before pulling your girlfriend backstage and out the back towards your car and heading home. Let's just say you weren't able to do much with your legs the next day...or the day after.