Brie Larson - happy

Bries POV:
"Hey babe, You're brothers said they're going to a lake near here today and asked if we wanted to join" I ask my girlfriend. "Ooo yeah sure that sounds like fun love" she replies back easily whilst giving me a smile. "Ok I'll let them know" I answer and message her brothers to say we will meet them there. After I have I run upstairs to put my bathing suit on underneath my clothes so I don't have to find somewhere to get changed at the lake. I can't tie the strings of my bikini top so I hold it against my chest and walk downstairs to ask y/n. "Babe can you tie this for me please" I ask, she looks over at me and just stares. I smirk a little before walking over and sitting on her lap with my back to her. I look back at her and see her eyes on my ass "the strings are up here love" I say cheekily. Her eyes shoot upto my face and I turn to face away from her again, I feel her hands brush against my back before she ties the strings of my bikini tightly. I stand up once she's done and say "thanks baby" and walk back upstairs to get dressed again.
*********
Y/n POV
"Thanks baby" she says and walks away. Wow. That's all I can say because she is so effortlessly beautiful and I can't believe she's actually mine. After I sit and think about how lucky I am I go upstairs to change into my own bathing suit and once I do I throw in some denim shorts and one of bries dress shirts but I don't button it up because it is fat too hot and....style. I go back downstairs and shout "Babe" I then hear a faint "I'm in the garage baby" come from my girlfriends mouth. I walk over to the door leading to the garage and open it to see her leaning down to try and lift our paddle board into the back of our black hero wrangler. I see her struggling a little so go over and life it up and put it in for her.
     I turn to her with an innocent smile and she simply smiles back before leaning in to kiss me. I pull her in by her hips until she's flush against me causing her to let out a slight moan and wrap her arms around my neck. When the need for air becomes an issue we pull away panting slightly and rest out foreheads together. "I love you" she whispers against my lips "I love you more" I say back. "That's impossible" she says and I chuckle lightly not bothering to argue because I know she will win. I run my hands down to her ass and tap it lightly before saying "let's go darlin'" my British accent coming out strongly. She blushes before walking around to the passenger seat. Guess I'm driving. I run in the house to grab my phone and make sure the front door is locked and then climb into the drivers seat. I pull out of the drive way and place my hand on bries thigh. She looks over at me and turns the radio on allowing it to play soft music. I smile thinking about how happy I am at where I'm at in my life. I'm in a great place with my career, I have an amazing girlfriend and am so so thankful I met her.