Shocked - Angeliana Jolie (idfk)

A/n: I know she's not like known for marvel but I have a little obsession w her and she's just ethereal 😍 like ugh wow so ye
- this is also the longest one yet but I feel like it suited her vibes.
- also I have no idea if you guys are happy with who I'm writing about or if you want others like Tessa Thompson, Gwenyth, Zoe Saldana etc or if you want more of flo or Lizzie or Brie?

Y/n POV:
I'm sat in my class setting up a class plan for next weeks lessons when I get a knock at my door. "Come on in" I say with a slightly raised voice so the person can hear me better, I keep my eyes on my laptop as I finish setting up a chart before I look up at the door to see who's stood there.

To my surprise it's one of my students hailee, she's very sweet but also very shy so I welcome her in "Hailee hi, come on in...how are you?" I ask gently smiling at her.

She fiddles with her fingers a little infront of her and leans on one of the desks Infront of me "I'm good thank you...how about you?" I nod my head with a smile and say "I'm great thank you, what gives me the pleasure of this conversation" I grin leaning on to my desk almost suspiciously making her laugh.

"Well you know how I'm on the cheer team" she starts and I nod my head knowing it's one of the things that brings her out of her shell. "Well we are doing the student teacher dance competition and I was wondering if you would do it with me" she asks timidly whilst glancing down slightly.

I smile widely at the fact she's chosen me to do it with and nod my head almost immediately "yeah absolutely I'd love to" I say a little excited. She looks up at me a little surprised and unsure and says "really?" Which makes me laugh "hey don't make me sound like such a teacher, I'm still cool" I say smiling as I sit up straighter.

She laughs a little and then says "you are cool!! And thank you so much, I was really hoping you'd say yes" so I smile at her and nod my head "well I'm in so if you let me know what I need to do I'll do it" and she smiles at me again and then starts walking to the door as she speaks "perfect I'll think about it over the weekend and let you know first period Monday" and I agree before wishing her a good weekend.

I go back to my laptop knowing I still have a little bit longer before I can go home.

***

I manage to do all my plans for next weeks lessons seeing as I did do some throughout the week aswell and leave the school at around 5.

I jump into my very nice matte black Jeep and turn on the ignition before pulling out my phone and going to my calls. I open up my favorites and click the top name, I make sure my phone is connected to my aux before I start to pull out of my parking spot.

The phone rings a couple of times before I get an answer

"Hey baby" the soft voice of my wife speaks through the phone making me smile "hey my love, I'm just leaving work now, do you need me to bring anything in?" I ask mentally going through anything we need for home.

There's a small hum of thought before she speaks "uhh no I don't think so, maybe just something for dinner? Unless you want to order takeout" I think about it quickly before saying "no I'll cook, what do you think about pasta?" And I hear a small squeal before I get an actual response "it sounds perfect I can-"

Before she can finish her sentence she's interrupted by someone shouting her "Angie your needed on set" a voice says through the phone and I hear her huff a little before she says "they're calling for my last shoot but I'll be home not long after you, I can't wait to see you baby, I love you" her response is kind of rushed considering we've both learnt how impatient people can be on set, I smile and say "bye my love, I love you too" just as I'm about to end the call i remember something.