Hailee steinfeld - opening

A/n: I have a current obsession w hailee atm so will probs be uploading a lot of her lol

Hailee POV:
"Ok I think im ready" I say to my manager who is sat facing me in the limousine that drove me to the red carpet for Hawkeye. She nods her head and says "ok that's great, you know what to do so go out there and knock 'em dead" which makes me smile at her in response before I knock on the window to signal for them to open the door.

The door is opened almost immediately and I hear the screams of all the fans and see the flashes of all the cameras facing my way and surrounding me. I quickly but carefully step out of the limo and make my way to walk along the center of the red carpet.

As I walk down it I stop and pose for the pictures which often stresses me out because I have so many people shouting at me for different things so it gets kinda overwhelming but I'm grateful for my career so I do it anyway.

Once I've stood on the carpet for a few minute my manager gestures to me to tell me it's okay to move along and now I know it's time for the interviews.

Here we go.

I walk further down and get pulled into a couple of interviews when I see a beautiful y/h/c girl stood in an amazing white dress. I see that she's not interviewing one so walk towards her to see if she'll pull me in to interview me.

As I get closer I can't help but feel a little nervous but try and mask it the best I can. I see her take a look in my direction so smile at her when she gestures for me to come over.

Once I stop infront of her she holds out her hand for me to shake and says "y/n y/l/n do you have 5 minutes to spare" she smiles as she says it and I glance down at her lips she has an amazing smile I think to myself. I notice her looking at me intently and realize I haven't answered her question so say "yeah absolutely" with a smile of my own.

She looks over to the guy behind the camera and nods to him to start recording. "So I'm here on the red carpet for Hawkeye with the beautiful Hailee Steinfeld" she says into her mic whilst smiling at me making me look down with a small blush, my fans are 100% going to notice.

I stand with y/n for around 10 minutes and answer all her questions without trying to get distracted by her beauty "So my final question for you..." she starts but trails off near the end causing me to smile and nod my head and say "go ahead" she smiles at me and says "There's been a lot of talk about what nickname you prefer, wether it be Hailee, Haiz or Hails or something else but I'm intrigued on what you prefer? What do I call you?" Her smile still present but her tone is definitely playful.

"I'm fine with whatever, you can call me anything" I reply with a smirk, I'm definitely insinuating something. She laughs slightly before she says "don't give me that kind of opening love" with a smirk of her own in her face. I smirk just as big before I laugh at her comment and say "only you though I'm just Haiz to everyone else" whilst winking at her. She giggles at me when I see a small blush on her cheeks.

"Well thank you for you're time tonight and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening" she says smiling at me but I can still see a small smirk on her face. Hottest thing I've ever seen.

The camera guy puts down the camera so I know it's stopped recording when I lean into her a little whilst placing my hand in her upper arm. "I've got to say I think you're very pretty" I say into her ear quietly. I pull away from her a little but she leans closer to me this time and I hear her soft voice near my ear when she says "I could say the same thing about you, although Very pretty aren't really the words that first come to mind" I hear the smirk in her voice whilst I blush and say "oh yeah? And what words come to mind first?" Trying to hid the fact she's made me blush...yet again.

"I don't know if I'm ready to expose myself to you like that" she says teasingly with a chuckle. The smirk in my face is permanent as I say "well when ever you are ready to expose yourself I'll be waiting" Insinuating a lot more than her exposing the words she's use to describe me. She leans her head back laughing when she straightens up again, the smile still evident on her face.

I watch her as she laughs and leans back in towards me, she doesn't say anything but I feel her hand reach into mine, shs squeezes it lightly before saying "I'll see you inside?" More as a question than a statement. I smile and say "yeah I'll get Marisa to lead you to the table love" Marisa is my publicist that's here tonight to make sure I do as much as I can for my fans.

She smiles at me and kisses my cheeck then says "go be a superstar H" making me smile. I walk away and inside the building to my manager and publicist. "Will you make sure y/n finds me alright when it starts" I ask politely to Wendy and Marisa.

"Yeah will do, that's another thing. When are you both going to announce your relationship" Marisa asks with a smile. I smile a little and say "after that interview rumors will fly anyway but I'll confirm we've been in a relationship for the past year on my Instagram later tonight" Marisa and Wendy both smile and agree that it's a good idea before they head off and leave me to sit at the table and wait for y/n.

When she gets to me I greet her with a hug and a peck on the lips as she sits down and say "I was thinking of telling my fans about our relationship love? What do you think" she smiles at me then says "whatever makes you happy my love" with a smile. I smile back at her then take her hand and wait for the premier to go on.