Hailee steinfeld - NYC (2)

Hailee POV:
I wake up to the sun streaming down on my face and burning my eyelids. I let out a small whimper when I try to move my legs to lay on my stomach. I struggle to open my eyes with all the sunlight but when I manage to do so I look up at the ceiling that is definitely not mine as it has a large mirror along it.

As I'm looking in the mirror I notice another body peeking out from under the covers with their hair splayed out and top half of their back on display.

I turn my head and see the face, which is very cute. I look over her sleeping features and how peaceful she looks before taking my hand and moving a piece of hair from the side of her face.

This seems to wake her slightly as her y/e/c flutter open and she looks at me. When she notices I'm still here a grin forms on her face and she moves an arm to pull me closer to her. The movement makes me whimper again as my legs move too much. Her eyebrows furrow as she says "what's up? Are you ok?" And I nod my head with a smile as I bury my head in her neck "my legs hurt" I mutter against her skin.

She lets out a small laugh before saying "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" and I can hear the sincerity in her tone. I shake my head as I close my eyes before we are interrupted by a phone ringing. "That's yours" she mutters quietly so I groan and let it ring out before I pull away from her and lay back on my back.

I lay looking up at the ceiling again and smile at the sight of both of us lay in bed. "I love that mirror but is it weird i feel bad it's seen a lot of things going on" i say jokingly with a laugh. Y/n laughs too before saying "hey that mirror is lucky, you are the only 'thing' that it has witnessed so it should be grateful" and it catches me off guard a little. "I'm the only thing?" I say confused, she nods her head and says "yes Haiz, I don't bring girls back and if I do it's never to my room" and I smile at her admission.

"So why did you bring ME to your room" I ask with a grin and she groans before saying "because" I decide to tease her a little so turn over onto my side and say "becauseee" with a smirk. She shakes her head a little with a smile and says "because I wanted to" and instead of carrying on teasing her like I wanted to I decide I should look at who was calling me.

I lean down and kiss her cheek as I lean across the bed to the bedside table for my phone. Once I have it I move to lay back down next to y/n who moves her body so it's right next to mine and she has one arm over my stomach with one of her legs over mine.

I look at the time and see that it's 12:00 already, and before I check to see who the missed call was from and it was a missed FaceTime from Ella. Before I can message and ask if she's ok I get an incoming FaceTime from none other than Ella.

I answer it not thinking much of it "morning" I say rubbing my eye a little, ella smiles at me and then says "hiii I'm with a very hungover Anna" she moves her phone so both her and Anna are in frame lay on the sofa. I smile and laugh a little and then say "oh wow, good luck" which earns a laugh from ella and a groan from Anna.

I feel y/n place a kiss on my ribs as she's lay pretty low down on the bed and smile a little. "Where are you anyway, I tried messaging you earlier but you didn't answer, you weren't even that drunk" Ella asks running her hand through her hair. "Wait where are you? That's not your hotel room" she says leaning closer to her phone.

I grin a little and then flip the camera showing the ceiling mirror meaning she can see me and another body in a bed but can't tell who.

"Omg" she shrieks which makes me laugh and Anna shoot up to the phone "what? What is it?" She asks confused. Ella shows her the phone and Anna takes a while to realise before she reacts the same as Ella.

"Who is that" they both question "I didn't even realize you met someone" Anna says quietly. I shake my head and flip the camera back over before looking down at y/n and tapping her shoulder. She looks up at me and I speak quietly when I say"come up here" which makes her shuffle up so her head is resting on my shoulder.