Undecided date p3 - Hailee steinfeld

Hailee POV:

It's been around 10 weeks since my first date with y/n and 5 since I met Avery.

I have hung out with both of the many times since then which I'm extremely happy about because I love them both so much.

They have both quickly become two of the most important people in my life and I couldn't ask for more. Ever since I met Avs we have been joined by the hip and I hate leaving her after hanging out with her.

Y/n finally asked me to be his girlfriend 2 weeks after me meeting Avery and he did it in the cutest way ever. Me, him and Avery all sat on the beach and I went to go get us Ice Cream. When I came back Avery handed me a note that said "Will you be my daddy's girlfriend?" And I was so happy reading it I was stunned to silence. That was until Avery spoke up "if you say yes we can play frozen whenever we want" she said with a smile and rocking back and forth.

I looked at her cute little face before saying "I would love to play frozen with you whenever we want and I would love to be your daddy's girlfriend" and Avs jumps up and down before running up to y/n.

"I told you she wouldn't say no to me daddy" she shouts with a wide grin making me laugh loudly. "Hey monkey, if you don't get over here and eat this ice cream I'm going to eat it for you" I say teasingly as she runs over like she's on a mission. She takes it out of my hand and mumbles a thank you before immediately eating it.

I smile and look over at y/n who is stood a few steps away. "Are you going to eat this ice cream? Or should I?" I say with a grin. He returns it before walking over to me and pulling me into a kiss. We get lost in the moment a little until we hear "Yuck" come from a little voice beside us.

We pull away laughing as y/n takes his ice cream from my hand.

So it was a super cute day that I'm very thankful for. Me and y/n still haven't got past the making out stage but it's definitely catching up to the both of us.

I'm hoping it can finally go somewhere tonight as y/ns Neighbour is having Avery tonight so rather than going out we decided it would be nice to watch a movie at his house instead.

That's where I am currently. But to be more specific. I'm in his bed. On his lap. With my tongue in his mouth.

Things got pretty heated pretty quickly whilst watching the film and neither of us have wanted to pull away yet. I feel like I should be more nervous but y/n makes me feel so comfortable so I'm really not.

I pull away from his lips slightly and lean my forehead against his as I catch my breath as I say "do you want to stop" and he shakes his head gently before saying "no. Do you?" And I shake my head in response.

We both make eye contact for a second before I attatch my lips back to his and start pulling his shirt over his head.

Once it's over I throw it to the side of the bed and attatch my lips back to his as he deepens the kiss. His hands are on my thighs as they move up to my hips. He grips onto them tighter making me moan into the kiss.

I subconsciously roll my hips into his making him groan as he pulls on my hips encouraging me to do it again. I roll my hips again causing us both to moan.

Y/n's hands move to the bottom of my t shirt as he slowly lifts it up and over my arms. Once we're both on the bed and I'm in just my bra and leggings as he's in just denim jeans I start to tug down the waistbands of my pants.

Y/n helps pull them off my legs completely so I'm now sat in my underwear onto of him. He readjusts the way I'm sitting so his thigh is between mine and he pulls my hips causing the fabric of his jeans to hit just the right spot.