Wanda Maximoff - Want

Currently me and the avengers were trying to get to ultron before he can cause any more damage and issues. We'd managed to get into the area without much complications, only having to take down a couple of guards. As we approached the hallway,  Me, Nat and Clint separated from the group, taking our positions on the platforms a floor above. I could hear voices as we inched further forward and finally, we had eyes on Ultron. Standing by him were the enhanced twins the team had warned me about and in front of them, stood Klaue.
    They were in the midst of a conversation, one that was quite heated from the sounds of it. "I mean look at me, do I look like Ironman?" Ultron yelled, "Stark is nothing!" Ultron reaches out to slice Klaue's arm right off, making me gasp with a small wince at the sudden outburst.
"I'm sorry, I'm sor-Oh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry. It's just I don't understand. Don't compare me to Stark!" He scolds, kicking Klaue down the stairs and into
the storage unit. "It's a thing with me. Stark is-he's a sickness!" Ultron yells. "Ah, Junior." Stark mocked, "You're going to break your old
man's heart." Ultron turns to face us, "If I have to." He replies. "We don't have to break anything." The God of thunder interjects. "Clearly, you've never made an omelette before." Ultron says. "He beat me by one second." I roll my eyes at Tony's
comment. "Ah, this is funny, Mr Stark. It's what, comfortable?" The Maximoff boy spoke for the first time. He glances at the missiles before continuing, "Like old times?" He finished, making me wonder what he had meant by that. "This was never my life." Answered Tony. "You can still walk away from this." Said Steve to the twins. "Oh, we will." It was the girl who spoke this time. A smirk made it's way onto my face at her confidence, "she's cute I want her" you say to both Clint and Nat before jumping down to stand infront of Ultron and the twins. "I know you've suffered-" Steve spoke, but was soon cut off by Ultron. "Ugh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron trails off eyeing me as though he was threatened by my sudden appearance.
    "you're on the wrong side." Ultron almost demands, turning to the twins, "I want her" he says. " funny I just said the same thing about her" you say pointing to the Maximoff girl making her eyes widen and her brother stiffen slightly. You turn to Tony and Steve before saying "she's cute, no?" Before quickly getting back on track and turning to ultron and saying "Sorry, buddy. That's not how it works, I've heard the same thing from most men but incase you couldn't tell I don't swing for your team so I'm just gonna add your name to the long list of other men I've rejected" you reply with an innocent smile.
"Oh?" The Robot cocks his head, "But isn't it? The Avengers have always just taken whatever they've wanted, haven't they? I think it's time I did the same. Don't you see? Together, we can bring peace on Earth!'
"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor says before he could get another word in.
"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron replies. "And I think you're confusing peace with world domination." I say.
Tony hums in agreement, "What's the Vibranium for?" He says. "I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron raises his fist and suddenly, a strong force pulls Tony forward, giving Ultron's Iron Legions the perfect opportunity to attack. I duck as Tony goes flying over my head and into the wall behind me, then back again as he launches himself at Ultron. I get up from my spot, reaching for my arrows but was shoved back by a blue streak.

I try to get to my feet again, only to be swept off them again. I groan as I land hard on my back, "Feeling a little down?
The boy mocks, earning himself a glare.
"I know exactly why I don't like you"  you mumble in frustration. He shrugs tilting his head before asking "why's that?" To which you answer with "because your a dick" then you quickly swipe his legs from underneath him. I reach up to grab his arm before flipping him onto the ground. "Not so fun now, is it?" I grunted in annoyance. "Thor! Status?" Steve's voice sounds through my Comms. "The girl tried to warp my mind." The God replies,
"Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty."
The line soon goes silent and I turn my attention back to the boy, "It seems like your sister is proving to be quite a problem as well...she's lucky she's pretty" you say to the boy. "Stay away from her" he grits out. "Hmm I don't know about that one, her beauty is rather enduring" you smirk out, he quickly pushes you back and rushes out the room to find his sister you assume. Suddenly you feel someone behind you and a small poke like feeling in your brain. You quickly spin around to find the witch behind you with red wisps coming from her fingers trying to get into your mind. You grab her hands and hold them behind her before spinning her and pushing her against the wall. You feel her heart beat quicken but can tell it's not from nerves. You lean into her before whispering "your heart rates a little speedy huh, almost as quick as your brother" into her ear. "Do you hold all the women your attracted to against the wall" The maximoff twin asks. "Usually? Yes" you say smirking. "But not quite in this situation" you continue. You slowly release her hands and let her turn back around so you're now face to face. You take a small step back before pointing to the door and saying "off you go pretty one" and you notice a small tint of red appear on her cheeks. "You're just going to let me go" she says raising her eyebrow. "Well it would be a shame to ruin such beauty trying to get you to follow me" you say confidently. "If you don't want to leave, I'm gonna before I get too....attached" you continue before licking your lips slightly. You watch as she glances to your lips then back to your eyes before you turn and teleport out of the room. "Yep I definitely want her" you say to Natasha as you land next to her before helping her fight off the oncoming hydra agents causing Natasha to let out a small chuckle and give you a smirk.