72 Anjali is in Action

Start from the beginning

"You may be right, sir. My wife is the one who found the thievery of the doctor."

"Wife? Are you married?" the commissioner asked shockingly.

Arnav smiled.

"The much I know, you are not..."

"I'm married, sir. My sister got me married when I was a mental"

"Whaaaat?" he was shocked.

"Yes, Sir..."

Arnav told him the flashback except about Shyam because he wanted the police to catch him RED HANDED. The flashback made the commissioner awestruck.

"I just can't believe this" he gasped.

"Yes, Sir..."

"The girl who just stepped into your life thought better than your family members it seems"

"Undoubtedly, Sir..."

"I need your permission to inquire about your family members," the commissioner said.

Arnav thought for a while. Of course, it would make Raizadas feel bad but he had to do it to bring Shyam's real face out.

"You can do it, sir," he said.

"Thank you, ASR"

Arnav nodded yes. Though the commissioner's obligation pricked him he had no choice.

"I will come to RM after making you a call only. Ask everyone to be present at home"

"Sure sir..."

Arnav left the commissioner's place.

Sitting in the car, he dialed Khushi. Khushi looked at her phone which was in the living room with Nani and Lavanya. She attended it.

"Hello, Arnavji..."

"Khushi are you with anyone?"

"Haan..."

"Come to our room"

She looked at Nani and Lavanya who were looking at her.

"What file, Arnavji?"

"Disconnect the call and call me back after coming to our room"

"Ok, Arnavji" Khushi disconnected the call.

"Arnavji wants details about a file from his laptop. I will just come"

They nodded ok. Khushi came to her room and locked the door. She called Arnav. he received it.

"Are you in our room?"

"Yeah..."

"Lock the door"

"Already did"

"Ok... I didn't tell you about whom I'm suspecting. Now just listen to me"

"Shyamji is not at home"

"I know... he is in the court"

"How do you know?"

"I know"

Khushi sighed. after all, he was ASR.

"Ok, tell me"

"Do you know why I accepted you as my wife all of a sudden?"

"No..."

"It's because I got some information about Reena at Siddharth's funeral"

Arnav said what he told the commissioner.

"That's why I didn't want to delay it anymore. Without accepting you as my wife, I can't get the doctor arrested. That's why I did that"