Part 13: Twisted Tongues

Start from the beginning

"...Alright." (Y/N) said, partially doubting its statement.

"Listen, having to emerge like that has left me weakened. And I hope I will never have to do that again." The frog said. "You should know that there is a lot more to your devil form than just the power of a seven-foot-tall amphibian." The frog-thing explained.

"Oh yeah?" (Y/N) asked.

"One thing, your stomach has an infinite capacity, which can store any item excluding food and drinks, which I will send down the normal digestive tract." Frog-thing said. "Two things, you can use the abilities of the Devils you've eaten." The devil explained.

"HUH!? THAT SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME!!!" (Y/N) brought his face closer to the frog, making it shy away from him. "TELL ME MORE!!!"

"Calm down." The frog grunted. "If you eat a devil, you can use its ability in exchange for sending it to hell. With the potency of the ability depending on the percentage of the devil you choose to send to hell." The frog explained. "This also applies to objects and beings that have made contracts with devils, although it only uses the contracts, and not the full ability of the Devil the contract came from." The frog said. "Along with this, swallowed devils, objects, and entities you choose not to use will exist in a sort of limbo in our infinite gut." The frog finished.

"What's in stock right now?" (Y/N) asked.

"Hm... There's the eternity devil... and like... ten percent of the chicken devil?" The frog muttered.

"...That's it?" (Y/N) stared at it.

"I haven't exactly been active." The frog muttered.

"How do I activate it?" (Y/N) asked.

"Just say the name of the thing whose power you want to receive, and the percentage you want to sacrifice." The frog said.

"How do I know what powers it'll have?" (Y/N) asked.

"You'll get an automatic understanding of it once you've swallowed it." The frog said.

"Man, that's OP as shit..." (Y/N) muttered.

"And now it's yours. Now piss off and fulfill the contract." The frog said, and (Y/N) fell through the floor.

----------

"Ugh..." (Y/N) stirred in a hospital bed. He was getting really tired of waking up in these after every mission. He turned to see Aki sitting at the side of the bed. "How long have I been out?"

"Three days."

"FUCK!!!"

"Just in time, the welcome party's tonight."

"FUCK YEAH!!!"

-----------

(Y/N) jogged down the street, carrying a plastic bag with him as he tried to find the correct place.

"(Y/N)!" (Y/N) turned to see Kobeni waving to him.

"Kobeni! Uh...hi!" (Y/N) waved, immediately remembering when she shoved her knife into his gut.

"Do you know where the party's being held? I got lost." She muttered.

"I think it was... Over there!" (Y/N) pointed at a neon sign displaying the name of the place they decided it'd be held at.

"Did you get lost too?" Kobeni asked as they walked across the street to the meeting place.

"Nah, I was buying something. I got myself a phone!" He held up the plastic bag he was carrying, the outline of a packaged flip phone in the plastic. They arrived and walked in to find most of Division 4 sitting around a knee-high table.