"Ooh. Class 1-A's as good as I thought of them to be." A voice stated. A boy came out of the portal. A projectile came out of nowhere, flying straight to Y/N. The girl quickly jumped back, but gasped as a hand grabbed her ankle and pulled her into the ground. The girl's breath hitched as she fell. "Or not."

Y/N fell down into the ground. Strangely, the area around her widened into a big pit. As it slid, the trees around her came crashing down as the ground fell. Y/N jumped up, to dodge a tree about to fall on her.

Soon enough the ground was full with fallen trees stacked on top of each other. Y/N blinked as she stared up at the culprits. 

A boy and a girl stood there, snickering as they stared down at her.

"Hehehe~ I thought the great Y/N Evergarden was supposed to be the greatest student at U.A. What a disappointment." The girl mocked as she leaned on the boy's shoulder.

"Tell me about it. All that's good about her is that pretty face she's got." The boy smirked. The girl grimaced.

"You're digusting. She's ugly!"

Y/N blinked. 'Ugly'? She seems pretty upset with her for some reason.

!!!

Ms. Lucia told her about this feeling!

~~~

"Ms. Lucia?"

"Yes?"

"Why is that little brat staring at me with the eyes Bakugo stares at everyone around me with?"

"Huh? Why is that so specific?" Lucia looked over to see a little boy staring at Y/N with narrowed eyes. Y/N was holding ice cream in her hands. The little boy eyed it, enviously. 

"Mommy!! Why can't I get ice cream?!"

"I'm sorry dear. But we have somewhere to be."

"But whhhhhhyyyyyy?!!"

"Maybe next time."

"But I want ice cream NOW!!"

Lucia sweatdropped.

"He really is a brat..." 

"That girl over there has ice cream!" The boy whined as he pulled on his mother's hand.

"Honey, stop staring at people."

"Buy me ice cream!"

"Come on, Y/N. Let's go before we get dragged into this." Lucia said as she gently pushed Y/N forward.

"He seemed so upset. What was wrong with him?" Y/N asked. "Did he want some ice cream?" Lucia smiled at her.

"Yes. He was just jealous." Y/N stopped short.

"...Jeal...ous?" She asked, tilted head.

"Uh huh."

"What is 'jealous'?" Y/N asked, licking her ice cream. She has never heard of that word before. Lucia looked at Y/N, holding her index finger up.

"It's another feeling. It's what people feel when they wish they had something that they don't." Lucia told her. Y/N blinked in confusion.

"Jealous?"

"Yep." Lucia thought back to what Y/N referenced the boy's jealously to from earlier. She smirked. "Oh, that blonde porcupine is jealous when people are around you~?" She said teasingly. "He must like you!"

"Ms. Lucia, have you ever been jealous?" Luckily for Bakugo, Y/N didn't hear that.

"Wha- Since when was this about me?!"

~~~

Y/N stared at the girl. She was jealous?

While Y/N was reminiscing, the girl had been blasting off reasons about why Y/N was overrated. She paused as she looked over at the girl who was staring at them.

"What?" She spat to Y/N. 

Y/N raised an one eyebrow, audaciously.

"Jealous much?"

11:38 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - Class 1-C's Dorms

Shinso looked up from his cup of coffee. He, for some reason, felt a great swell of pride. As Y/N's "Attitude and Audacity Coach", it is Shinsou's job to make sure Y/N knows how to shoot a powerful comeback.

Seems like he did a good job.

11:39 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan, || Takoba National Stadium - Forest Area

Let's just say, the girl was pissed.

The girl and Y/N were engaging in battle. The girl was the one who made the earth sink.

"Take this!" The girl jumped towards Y/N, who simply gripped her fist hard and flipped the girl over her shoulder. "OOF!!"  Y/N took this chance to pin the girl to the floor. "Argh! You're going to break my hand! Hey! Help me!"

The boy stood up and jumped into a portal. He teleported behind Y/N and tried to grab her. In one swift movement, Y/N switched her hand that was pinning the girl down to her foot, stepping on her hand. She quickly snatched the boy's hand and launched him into the nearest wall of the pit.

"ARGH!"

"GET OFF ME!!"

Y/N looked down at the girl before stepping off her, leaving her confused. Y/N walked away from her and headed to the edge. Y/N shrugged at them. They didn't seem to be worth her time.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"I apologize, I have to go find someone worth my time." Y/N told them, not even looking at them.

"WHAT?!"

"YOU LITTLE-"

 The girl sprinted towards her. She threw a punch, but missed. Before she could even have time to react, she quickly got an uppercut to the jaw. The girl flew back, sliding across the ground.

The boy was quick to react. He opened a portal underneath her feet, making her drop into it. He opened it back up in the sky, making the girl drop from the air. She pulled out Witchcraft, which she of course brought with her, and did a somersault in the air, swinging it around. With a might slam, she had smacked the boy's head with her ax.

Would be surprised if he wasn't dead.

"YOU HAVE AN AX?! THAT'S CHEATING!!" Y/N turned to the girl, who was jabbing her finger at her angrily. Y/N shifted her ax's position to the side, so the sharp part wouldn't touch anyone. In a flash, she had vanished from sight. 

The girl's breath hitched.

Just then, she made a foolish mistake.

...

...

...

She blinked.

As soon as her eyes opened, her right side was being smashed against a giant white ax, slamming her into the wall, knocking her out immediately.

Y/N put Witchcraft back into it's strap before walking over to the girl and putting all 3 of her balls into the girl's spots, getting her points.

Y/N turned and walked away, climbing out of the pit.

Y/N looked up at the sun in thought.

If she had the skills of that girl, she'd be jealous too.

The Soldier Hero (BNHA x Violet Evergarden!Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara