3 || One-Sided

12:30 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || A Beach... Still

Midoriya wiped sweat from his forehead. Even though he had been through the same rontuine for a while, this was still a lot. The beach shore was coated in trash and useless objects. It was his job to clean them all up.

"Are you tired?" A voice asked. He turned to come face to face with Y/N. He blushed at how close she was. She had leaned in her face so she could determine his condition. 

"N-No. I can keep going. Are you?" 

"No. I have been trained to go days without rest or sleep." She told him. "Besides, how could I be tired? All I am doing is riding on your back." He blushed in slight embarrassment. Dumb question.

"Right. Sorry."

"Why is it that you keep apologizing though you have done nothing wrong?" Y/N didn't understand. She apologized when she was told to. She apologized when she missed her footing. She apologized when she failed to complete something. But this boy... he apologized for no reason.

"I-I don't know... I guess I just feel like I did something wrong."

"But you have not."

"Yeah."

All Might jumped down from his comfortable seat above the two of them. An idea popped in his head. He had never seen Y/N's strength or speed since she woke up. It could be a good time to see how much she's lost.

"Young Midoriya, why don't you take a break? Young Y/N can do some of it for a while." All Might suggested. And like the fanboy Midoriya is, he couldn't decline his hero's request.

"Sir, what would you like for me to do?" Y/N asked in a salute.

"Come along." All Might led the two to the other side of the beach. Midoriya's eyes widened at the sight.

On the sand, a field of flipped-over, broken cars were all over the place. None of them could ever be used again. Glass hid in the grains of sand and luckily, it wasn't too close to the waves. Midoriya knew this beach was messy, but he didn't know it was a scrapyard!

"This is a crash site. A series of car accidents happened here, so as you can see, there are tons of cars around here. It's a dangerous place for people and animals alike." Midoriya's eyes bulged as he realized Y/N's job.

"You don't mean..."

"That's right, Young Midoriya! Young Y/N will clean up all these cars! Her goal is to clean the entire side of the beach in 1 hour!" All Might said, turning on his heel and shooting Midoriya a thumbs up. 

Midoriya sweatdropped at his positive attitude. This was impossible. Y/N has to clean this all up in 1 hour? No one can do that!

"Understood, sir!" 

"EH?!!"

Y/N saluted as she agreed to the challenge. Midoriya couldn't believe it. She was actually going to do it? That's insane! No human could possibly finish such an impossible task, especially not without a quirk.

"Good! You might want to take off your gloves for this challenge." All Might suggested, pointing at her brown gloves. 

"Understood!" The girl grabbed her left hand and pulled off the brown glove. Midoriya eyes widened as he saw her hands.

Metallic.

He wasn't expecting that. Her hands were steel and sturdy. The silverness of the metal gleamed from the light of the setting sun. Her fingers lined with mini plates of steel.

She rolled up her sleeves to reveal the metal growing farther up her arm. No skin. Just sheer metal. It was unique. It was unexpected. It was special. It was extraordinary.