5 || No Trouble

3:42 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Not too far from U.A.

Y/N looked at her gloves on her hands. So fighting wasn't allowed unless you were in the Hero Course? But they were just greeting her. Did she do something wrong?

She walked down the street. She was supposed to go get groceries before she goes to Lucia's house. While watching, a brute force bumped into her side and kept walking. The girl paid it no mind.

"Hey, watch it, extra." A gruff voice called out. 

Y/N kept walking she promised that she wouldn't cause any more trouble at school. She could tell just by looking at him; he's the embodiment of trouble. His spiky blonde hair and red eyes just scream "issues". She kept walking, ignoring him.

"Hey! Don't ignore me, you extra!" He yelled out to her, angrily.

Keep walking.

"HEY!" He yelled, snatching her shoulder. 

FLIP.

Katsuki Bakugo was on the concrete after being thrown over Y/N's shoulder like a sack of potatoes. What the hell? How was this scrawny little girl able to flip him over so easily?

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows with a frown. Darn it. Her reflexes just have the automatic action to flip someone when they grab her shoulder. Not to mention, she really doesn't appreciate random people touching her.

Better get away now.

Y/N walked past him, not bothering to look at him. She walked forward, past the now pissed male.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?! Get back here and fight me!" He screeched at her, furiously. With the crackling sound of explosions in hand, he lunged from behind her. 

Without even turning her head, Bakugo's wrist was grabbed. The next thing he knew, he was flung into the chain-link gate of a nearby park. The breath was knocked out of him as he fell to the ground.

"Please refrain from touching me." She simply stated. He looked up at her. "I do not wish to cause trouble."

"Shut the hell up! You should've thought of that before you tried to fight me!" He yelled at her. She shook her head.

"I did not try to fight anyone. You simply came at me with harsh intentions and I involuntarily countered in a harsh manner. I apologize." She informed him before turning to walk away. He growled. This girl... she's infuriating.

"DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!" He yelled as he lunged to her.

In a perfect world, he would've got her.

Too bad this world isn't perfect.

She caught his hand with her own. He let off an explosion on his hand, ripping her glove-

Ripping her glove...?

His eyes looked to her hands at the new cold substance against his palm. His eyes widened slightly at her metallic hands. The metal on her hands were cold and light. Metal hands? This girl was like a robot.

Her eyes looked down to her ripped glove that was basically in shreds now. For once in a lifetime, she faced changed. Emotionless to shock. Her eyes bulged and her jaw dropped. Lucia's gift was destroyed. She promised not to discard it, but now she had to.

The first feelings she had felt for 4 months was shock.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she grimaced at him. Anger bubbled in her.

"Would you just leave me alone?" She asked with annoyed eyes. She quickly moved her hand to his wrist and grabbed the back of his neck. She forced him onto the ground where she set her knee on his back. "I do not have time to play your games. Be on your way." She said, standing up.