4K Special 😘🎉🎊

A/N: AWW THANKS EVERYONE!! 4K already? I just did the 3K a few weeks ago!! I'M SUPER HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY. I'm telling you at chapter 1, i literally thought that this story wouldn't even be seen, but now i'm writing the 4K! The Watty's even asked for me!

Thank you all for this!

Btw, this chapter is from a special request made by @zeroexe2 hope you enjoy

Alright, gather around children! Storytime!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:21 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. Dorms 1-A, Lounge

"And that's when my dad dropped me on my head!" Mina exclaimed.

"That explains a lot about you, raccoon eyes."

"So mean, Bakugo!"

All of Class 1-A and Y/N were sitting around the lounge, telling childhood stories. This all started when Kaminari asked why is milk white out of literally nowhere. Then it went to is milk cow pee. Then to what are atoms made of. Then to why does Bakugo's hair remind them of a pomerian. Then to childhood stories.

It's so interesting on how a conversation can change so fast.

"What about you, Y/N? What was childhood like?" Hagakure asked Y/N, who was sitting next to her.

Midoriya and Todoroki silently started sweating. They remember when she told them about her life as a kid.

Let's just say it wasn't fun.

Todoroki was still debating if his child life was worse or hers.

Y/N will probably be hesitant to tell them all-

"Oh, I was an emotionless tool for a underground gang."

...

...

...

...

Or she could tell them like that.

"Seriously?"

"Is that a joke?"

"No."

"Tell us about it!"

"Please! Please! Please!"

"Okay."

"Please! Please! Plea- wait, really?!"

"Yes."

Everyone leaned in close as Y/N began to tell her story.

It couldn't be THAT  bad.... right?

4:56 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. Dorms, Lounge

"And then I woke up the hospital four months later."

...

...

...

...

Speechless.

Class 1-A was speechless.

There were many different reactions.

Uraraka, Mina, and Hagakure had tears in their eyes. Uraraka was covering her mouth as if trying to hide her shock.

Jirou, Yaomomo, and Tsu's eyes were big as they had no words to express their shocked and utterly pitying feelings.

Kaminari, Kirishima, and Iida had bulged eyes as they were the closest to Y/N, and they could almost feel like they were in her place.

Todoroki and Bakugo had their normal neutral faces on because their them, but even they were surprised. Todoroki only got to know parts of the story, not all of it.

Midoriya had concerned with a mixture of shock on his face. He understand a lot more about why she acted the she did when they first met.

Majority of the class felt bad for thinking that she was weird.

Poor Y/N. She must be fighting back tears right no-

"Sato, sir, can I have one of these cookies?" Y/N asked, her eyes glistening as she stared intently at the tray.

...

...

...

Or she could be completely fine with it.

"O-Oh, sure." The baker boy said. After that story, she could have the whole tray.

"I-Is that a true story?"

"Yes." Y/N answered, picking the cookies off the tray casually. "My metal arms are my proof."

"Weren't you sad?"

"Oh, I was devastated. I almost committed suicide if it wasn't for Kota. Speaking of which, I should call him. I haven't done so in a few days." The girl shrugged it off, despite the ultra sized eyes staring at her.

"Wait... WHAT?!!" Kirishima immediately stood up from his chair and walked up to her.

"Oh, did I leave that part out?"

"Uh, YES." Kirishima put his hands on her shoulders, looking her dead in the eye. "Y/N, you're too manly to kill yourself! Don't ever try that again!" He scolded her, while giving her a hug.

"Huh?"

Kirishima gripped the back of her shirt tightly. He bit down hard on his teeth as he tried to hide the tears coming into his eyes. Y/N trying to kill herself... no, he didn't even want to think of that. The thought of losing her... it made his heart crack a little.

"Yeah, Y/N! Life wouldn't be the same without you!" Kaminari added, shooting up from his seat.

"Exactly!" Mina added.

"We would never want to lose you!" Midoriya chimed in.

Soon, the girl was showered in compliments and agreements. She blinked as she felt a hand on her head. She looked up to see Bakugo petting her head.

"Don't do try anything stupid like that, damn robot." He stated. She looked at everyone slightly surprised at everyone's acts of kindness. Her lips then fell into a smile.

"I understand. Thank you all."

"Aww, Bakugo's being nice to Y/N!"

"That's so cute!"

"Shut the hell up, extras! Don't make me come over there!"

"Hehe, he didn't deny it~"

"I HEARD THAT!!"