8 || Getting Even

10:30 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - USJ - Central Plaza

"I almost caught you..." The man said with a creepy laugh. 

Midoriya had chills rolling down his spine. He came from nowhere. If he had touched Y/N, who knows what would've happened. She could've gotten hurt. Or worse. He can't let that happen. He won't let that happen.

"Do not..." A quiet voice spoke out. 

He looked behind to see Y/N, looking down at the ground. She was fine now, but something was off about her. She looked up and a shiver spread throughout his body. Her emotionless face was replaced with something else. Something scary.

"DO NOT TOUCH ME." She warned darkly. Her soft (e/c) eyes were now serious and savage. She wasn't kidding. She did not want to be touched. 

Y/N's unruly glare was cut off as a sound reached her ears.

Heavy footsteps approached the group. Y/N's eyes turned to see a gigantic monster. A bulking figure. Red veined eyes and muscles teaming out. A visible, tiny brain and a beak-like mouth with rows of sharp teeth. A mix of human and bird.

A monster.

"Nomu." A malicious smile accompanied that word. With a single raise of the arm, the giant creature thrashed around, forming a giant storm of dust and sand that spread throughout the area. Well, time to welcome death with open ar-

"All Might!" Midoriya exclaimed, happily, his eyes somewhere else. To the right was the symbol of peace himself, All Might.

"Young Midoriya, take your friends to safety! Go!"

"Right!" 

The teens went off running. They continued through the harshness of the storm. The wind kicked up and it was hard to even see in the thickness.

Once the group found the others, Midoriya stopped with a big smile. He made it, with Tsu, Mineta, and... where the heck Y/N?

"Where's Y/N?"

"Right he-..." Mineta trailed off when he noticed the missing female.

"Y/N!!" Midoriya scanned the area, his heart pounding. It halted immediately when he spotted her. Heading straight into the center of the storm. Towards the fighting. Towards the danger. Without missing a beat. He nearly choked. What the heck was she doing?! He rushed after her. This could be bad.

Gloves. 

Her gloves.

They were being whisked up into the air.

Her metal hands were without their gloves. She had already damaged them once before by fighting that one weird guy. But she forgave him because it was an accident. She was pretty sure he didn't mean to rip her gloves.

Despite being the forgiving figure she is, she won't risk losing them again. She prepared her legs as she got ready to jump. A swoosh in the air was heard from behind her. She ducked, blocking it. Her eyes met with the same red ones from earlier. His fingers lightly touched her cheek and skin came off.

She didn't hesitate as she snatched his wrist and flipped her over her shoulder.

"I warned you not to touch me." She told him, quickly walking off, trying not to lose sight of her gloves.

What was with that girl? The male with messy, blue hair growled lowly in anger. He grabbed her foot, decaying her skin. She quickly smashed her shoe in his face-hand, making him let go. He sat up, staring down the girl.

"Please leave me alone. I am busy right now and do not have time for you." She said as politely as she could while keeping her eyes on her gloves.

They were interrupted when a loud slam came from north of them. The big figure of All Might was being slammed against the ground by the monster known as Nomu. He was running out. He was running out on strength. Running out on speed. He barely enough strength to dodge the incoming hit. Weaker. He was getting weaker.

The messy haired boy smirked before turned back to the gi-

Well... he turned back to the spot the girl was at.

In the distance, Y/N was reaching for her gloves that were in the sky. A clump of dust dashed by, preventing her from seeing them. She desperately looked around for them.

"Looking for these?" An eerie voice asked her. She turned to the hand-man. Her eyes widened at the gloves in his hands. Her gloves in his hand. All five fingers on them.

Hand-man used Decay.

It was super effective.

The fabric slowly fell off as each finger simultaneously started to shorten and shrink all the way back to the palm that soon disappeared itself.

He destroyed them.

On purpose.

Unforgivable.

Y/N's widened eyes darkened and narrowed. Two can play it that game.

The female marched over to Nomu. All Might was on the ground, coughing up blood. Before Nomu could deliver a blow on the #1 hero, a snap was heard. A loud snap.

Upside down. Everything was upside down. Y/N was on his shoulders. His muscles were strained and felt an indescribable pain before feeling nothing and falling to the ground, Y/N jumping off. 

She had just snapped Nomu's neck.

"Now we are even." She said to the messy blue haired boy as he watched in disbelief as she walked past him. This girl... What the hell was she? How the fuck did she just twist his indestructible monster's neck as if it play dough?!

Y/N had already dismissed herself, feeling a bit upset that she had to asked Lucia to make her special gift. Again. But now... she didn't even have anything to show for it. 

This was a really bad day.

But hey.

At least she got even.