5K Special 🎉🎊💗

A/N: THX EVERYONE YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET!! i really glad you guys enjoy my story and stuff! i'm so happy that I have to make a 5K votes and i have to make 5K special every week after or something soon like that :)

so enjoy!

hope you like it!!

btw, i'm too lazy to make a really good special and i'm outta ideas so sorry about this one. it's kind of trash but it's whatever :)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

1:21 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Street

"Y/N, I-I don't think t-that lady liked it when you told her that she had a zit on her face..."

"Really?"

"Yeah..." Midoriya sweatdropped as he looked back to see the fuming woman, glaring at them with angry in her eyes. Y/N's biggest problem these days: her bluntness.

It pisses everyone off.

This isn't the first incident either.

~~~

"What do you think?"

"..." Kirishima sweatdropped as he stood next to Y/N in this restaurant. The woman in front of them looked so excited with her dish. She had just made it and she was told it's amazing, she says. But... one problem...

It looked so GROSS.

Kirishima REALLY didn't want to eat it, but it wouldn't be very manly of him to refuse something she insists on them eating...

"I-I'll try it." He said, about to touch it. His heart beat sped as he swore he could see a bone in the black dish. Why was there a bone in pizza?!

"Kirishima, sir, it isn't wise to eat things that seem like poison."

"!!!"

"!!!"

Kirishima snapped his head at Y/N. She was looking back at him with a blank expression. Did she really say that out loud!? The woman's face was so depressed.

"P-Poison?" Then the owner came over as soon as he saw the woman's depressed face. Kirishima's skin jumped as he knew this was going to go left really fast. He shot up and grabbed Y/N's hand.

"A-Ah, thanks for the food! Gotta go! We've got a 5 o'clock!"

"It's 2:27, sir."

"Hahahah! Y/N is so funny, let's go!"

~~

"Don't you think this is cool?!"

The salesman asked, riding around on his little segway. Uraraka smiled, trying to be encouraging to the man who was clearly unhappy.

"Yeah! You look like you're having fun!" The brown haired girl told him. "Right, Y/N?"

"..." Y/N looked at the man. "No. You honestly look like you were forced to be here."

"!!!"

"???"

"!!!"

"Listen kid, I just work here. Work with me here. Just come in and buy one, would you?" The man told her, dropping his fake smile. Uraraka sweatdropped at the man giving up his facade.