56 || It's Love

A/N: heeyyyy guys, sorry for the inactivity! Down below is some Uraraka time, and also some real deep stuff, so you've been warned.

AAANNNYYWAY, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:38 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - Gym Gamma

Y/N watched as Bakugo began to shoot his special move, AP Shot.

A gigantic blast of explosives fired in a straight fire shot. The blast was so powerful that it shot straight through solid rock. Bakugo smirked, but his expression changed when the rock started to fall.

Y/N's eyes shifted to the area it was going to crash on, but her mouth parted slightly when she noticed that the one and only, All Might was about to be crushed.

Y/N went to reach for her ax, but stopped when she noticed someone had beat her to the punch.

A blur of green dashed into the air, and with a powerful kick, it shatters the rock into tiny pieces. As it landed, it became obvious this blur was Midoriya.

Y/N walked up to Bakugo and looked at him with her blank expression.

"Good move, it has accurate precision and enough power to take out a tank. Too bad it almost killed All Might." The girl added blankly. Bakugo just stared at her, unsure how to feel about that.

Y/N walked down to All Might and Midoriya.

"So you've chosen to use your legs from now on?" All Might asked with a smile after ruffling Y/N's hair, making her blush and hum.

"Yeah!" Y/N gave him a thumbs-up with a blank face.

"Good work." She ruffled Midoriya's hair, making him confused, but then blush at the sign of affection.

"T-T-T-T-T-Thanks Y-Y-Y/N...!" He exclaimed with a precious smile.

All Might smiled at the interaction. Midoriya better start shooting his shot because if he doesn't all these other jealous stares might beat him to it.

5:21 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Some Sidewalk

Uraraka had her hands in her pocket as she walked forward through the streets, thinking about her special move.

It was hard to choose. She only had a limited amount of time left, so she had to choose quickly. If she doesn't choose, she can't be a hero. And that's something she can't afford.

Yes. To become a hero...

"AARGH!!"

Uraraka snapped out of her thoughts as she heard a scream. She quickly ran forward and turned to the alleyway to see a man being thrown into the wall. Her shocked eyes trailed to the ground where three other men where unconscious on the floor.

"Please keep your hands off of women from now on."

Huh? That voice sounds so famili-

"Y/N?!"

Said girl looked up at the bob cut girl who was staring at her with big eyes.

"Uraraka."

"What are you doing here?" She asked, going up to Y/N. "Did you take out all of these guys?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"A woman was in danger. She seemed uncomfortable, so I stepped in. They were armed as well." Y/N explained plainly as Uraraka and her started to leave the scene, leaving the thugs on the ground.