61 || Proud

a/n: would y'all like a 'y/n as a girlfriend' chapter? would that work for crossovers?

7:32 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Evergarden Residence

"Ms. Lucia!!"

The said woman turned around to see the mansion door being bust open. She turned to see her foster daughter there. She hadn't seen her in a while, so the woman's eyes lit up almost immetidately.

"Y/N!!" Lucia jumped up and wrapped her arms around Y/N in a big hug. Lucia grinned so widely. "I'm so glad you're here!" She exclaimed as she pulled away.

She glanced at her daughter who was in her school uniform. She had something in her hand.

"What are you doing here though? Do you need something? Did something happen?" She asked, slight worry bubbling up.

"Yes. I wanted you to see this."

Y/N lifted up a card and gave her a small smile.

"I passed my exam."

...

...

...

...

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

8:02 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School

"Shinsou, sir."

Shinsou turned around to see Y/N who had ran up to him. He smiled at her.

"Hey, Y/N, what's up?"

"I just wanted to show you something."

The girl pulled out her hero's liscene with a blank face. Shinsou looked at it and hesitated before he smiled.

"Cool." He petted her head, keeping his smile in place.

He didn't want to show it. Not at this special moment. She was happy. She was proud. So he should be proud too.

But it kind of stung. He hated to admit it.

He wanted to be a hero too.

He was being bitter and selfish, he knew that. But it still sort of burned. He shook his head, trying to ignore the feeling.

"I have to give you something as well." He blinked as he looked at her in slight confusion. She slipped her hands into the small little bag she always carries her new portable ax in. She pulled something out and gave him a small smile.

His heart pounded as he looked at it in slight shock.

"Here." He slowly took it from her hands.

In his hands was a small cardboard rectangle with blue paint covering it. On the side was a sort of strange painting of his face on it. His name was written on it.

It was a fake hero's license.

"You can keep it until you get real one." Y/N told him with a small smile. Then she looked to the side in embarrassment. "I apologize for the messiness, but I had never painted before, so I did not know it would be so difficult. The colors may have been wrong as well, but I-"

Y/N was interrupted by the hug she was thrown into.

Shinsou gripped the fake license tightly as he gave her a hug.

"Thank you, Y/N. I love it."

The girl smiled slightly.

"I am glad."

(a/n: guys am i giving shinsou too much of a lead on this race to y/n's heart?)

8:23 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School

"All Might, sir, do I get my food tomorrow?"

"Huh? What food?" All Might asked his daughter. Y/N had just shown him her license.

When All Might asked this question, Y/N was not amused.

Her eyes narrowed at him, making the male sweatdrop at her sudden displeasure.

"The food you swore your life on. You said you would buy me my unlimited amount of my favorite food. You swore your life on it." Her eyes darkened. "Are you going back on our deal?"

All Might was getting kind of scared.

"U-Uh, no, w-we'll get it tomorrow..." Y/N brightened once again.

"Understood." 

"By the way, Y/N, what is your hero name? You never told me." All Might asked.

"Huh? Oh, my hero name? Simple. I'm...

...THE SOLDIER HERO: CADET Y/N"

All Might smiled as he remembered all the time Akira would come around at refer to the girl as Cadet Y/N. Good times. He stood up and ruffled the girl's hair.

"I'm proud of you, Cadet Y/N."

8:33 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Wild, Wild Pussycats Estate

"EEEEEEEE!!!"

"Why are you screami- Y/N!!!"

Pixie Bob threw her arms around the girl with jump as Ragdoll, Tiger, and Mandalay  were hugging her tightly.

"What brings you here?!"

"You have a boyfriend yet?"

"Is it the glasses kid?!"

"I told you, it's going to be Midoriya!"

"Did you guys even see what happened on christmas?! It's obviously that Shinsou kid!"

"I do not have a boyfriend."

"Seriously?!"

"How long are these kids going to wait, I'm getting frustrated!" Ragdoll pouted in the corner.

"I know right!" Pixie Bob exclaimed.

"Anyway, why are you here, Y/N?" Tiger asked, curiously.

"I came to show you this." Y/N pulled out her hero's license card and showing them it.

"OH MY GOSH!! Y/N, YOU'RE GOING TO BE HERO!!" Ragdoll screamed excitedly, her energy beaming.

"SHE PASSED!!" Mandalay jumped up and clapped.

"YESS!!" Tiger cheered.

"POSE, I'M TELLING EVERYONE!!" Pixie Bob told her, taking a picture on her phone to send to the hero's group chat.

"Why are you all yellin- aw, big sis." Kota's mood lightened as he walked into the room and wandered over to Y/N. "What's that?" He asked, pointing to the license in her hand.

"It's a hero's license." Y/N answered, ruffling the boy's hair, making him smile.

"That means you'll be a hero?"

"Eventually, yes." Y/N answered. Kota looked down at his Deku-styled shoes.

"Y/N, when you do become a hero, promise me you'll come back for me everytime?" He asked, slight worry bubbling in his chest. Losing big sister? No. It was too much to even think about. Y/N smiled at him.

"Do not worry. I promise you."

He looked back up at her and gave her a big smile, wiping away the forming tears. Kota trusted her, so there was no way she would break her promise.

 "Awwwwwwww!!" The group of heroes exclaimed, Pixie Bob recording the entire thing. "That's so cute!"

"No, it isn't..." Kota muttered, dropping his smile as he looked at the group with embarrassed blush on his face.

"Yes, it is!"

Y/N smiled.

Everyone was so proud of her.

She was sure the Major was proud too.