47 || Stairs

7:33 P.M. || I-Island || Central Tower - Emergency Stairs, Floor 30

Stairs.

So many stairs.

The group of teens were hiking up stairs from Floor 1. No one liked stairs, but they had a job to do. There can't be too many floors, right?

"Uh, Melissa, how many floors are we up?" Kaminari asked through pants.

"30."

That's not too bad.

"How many floors are there?"

"200."

Hell no.

"UGH." 

"You're kidding!!"

"We have to climb that much?!" Mineta exclaimed, weakly raising his hand to pull himself over another stair.

"It's better than running into a villain."

"It's really not."

Y/N couldn't help but feel a mixture of familiarity and disappointment. 200 floors is nothing compared to Major's training camp. But nothing is better than beating up a bunch of stupid kidnappers. 

7:36 P.M. || I-Island || Central Tower - Reception Hall

Lucia stared up at the skylight in surprise.

Y/N was there a couple of minutes ago. She was safe! Those guys don't have her. What a relief.  But by that look on All Might's face when she gave him some kind of message, her foster daughter is going to do something reckless.

But luckily, that girl is a soldier.

And it takes a lot to take down a soldier.

7:38 P.M. || I-Island || Central Tower - Emergency Stairs, Floor 80

"Should we break it?"

The group of teens stopped in their tracks as they stood in front of shutter, cutting off the hallway in front of them. 

"No. If we do that, the alarm will go off and the villains will know that we're here." Melissa told them.

"Well then what do we do?" Momo asked Melissa.

"Hmm."

"How about we just go through this?" Mineta asked as walked over to the door, ready to open it. Melissa's eyes bulged.

"Wait-"

"NO!"

Flash. Flash. Flash.

"You are an idiot." Y/N told him bluntly, slightly glad, but annoyed at the same time.

"Is there another way to go up?" Todoroki asked, tapping his foot. He knew they needed to jet and they needed to jet fast.

"There's another emergency stairs on the other side!" Melissa shouted over the alarm.

"Then let's go! Hurry!" Iida yelled

The group dashed ahead, hoping to make it, but they were stopped by the barricades cutting them off in the distance.

"They are cutting off our exit." Y/N noted.

"The ones behind us are closing too!"

The shutter in front of them was starting to close to.

"Todoroki!" Iida yelled, coming up with a plan.

"Got it!" Todoroki froze the door, stopping it from boxing them in. Iida runs ahead, smashing through doors, making a path way for everyone else.

"Come on!"

"Nice work, Iida and Todoroki!"

7:42 P.M. || I-Island || Central Tower - Plant Factory, Floor 80

"This was you dumbass idea, so how the hell did you manage to get lost?" Bakugo asked Kirishima, who was scratching his cheek sheepishly.

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." The two boys have been wandering around the place trying to find the party this entire time. Some weird things have been going on too. Honestly, where is that party? They were so late.

Now they were in a gigantic room with plants all around them. Where are they?

The two glanced up as they saw some weird guys  in black clothing came up to them.

"I found you, damn kids!" One yelled.

Of course, the blondy wouldn't let that slide.

"Haah? What'd you just say?" Bakugo asked. The blondy started marching forward, ready to blow their faces off, but was stopped by Kirishima, who did not want to see bloodshed today.

"I've got this, just chill." Kirishima told the hothead, who frowned. The red haired boy turned to the villains and gave them a smile. "Um, we got lost. Can you tell us where the reception hall is?" He asked, sweetly.

"I can see right through you! Don't lie to me!"

"Wha- I'm not lying!"

Before he even got a chance to add anything else, the man's hands grew huge ready to strike the peaceful one.

"Dammit!"

"Kirishima!"

Before it could hit the boy, a wave of ice shielded him from the attack. Kirishima stood there, dumbfounded. Bakugo ran up to his friend.

"Ice...?"

"Todoroki?!" The two turn to see Todoroki standing up from the side. He grimaced as his ice changed into a ball.

"We'll stall time here!" He yelled out to someone. "Look for a way to the top!" The two boys follow his gaze to a group of their classmates plus Y/N and some unknown blonde girl.

"What about you?" Midoriya asked, as a pillar of ice began making them rise to the ceiling, which had a big hole in it. Another exit in other words.

"I'll be fine! Just go!"

"You're all here? What are you doing here, Todoroki?" Kirishima asked the half 'n half boy.

"You didn't hear the broadcast?"

"Eh?"

"The villains have taken over the tower."

"Eh?!"

"Since when?!"

"We'll explain more later, right now, we need to focus!"

"I don't need you to tell me what to do, Half 'n Half bastard!"

Todoroki really didn't want to do this.

But...

It was better than going up 120 flights of stairs.