58 || Jealous

A/N: guys, i'm too embarrassed to tell you the reason i haven't updated so y/n will tell you. take it away, solider girl

Y/N: Understood. Author-san has been inactive because, and I quote, "MY CHEAP ASS COMPUTER IS SO FRICKING SLOW IT JUST MAKES ME WANNA GO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS?? WRITER'S BLOCK SUCKKKKS!!".  Please forgive her for leaving you for a few weeks wich is basically a month.

A/N: Y/N, you're supposed to make them forgive me, not remind them of how long i left them.

Y/N: I apologize.

A/N: It's fine. now! on with the story~ enjoy!

11:12 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Inside

Balls.

Balls were coming.

Balls were coming towards Class 1-A.

As an array of orange balls came towards the U.A. students, the teens countered with their quirks. If they got hit in three certain spots, they were out. That can't happen if they want to pass. 

Midoriya bit his lip as he led his class through the chaotic battlefield. All he could hope was that Kacchan, Todoroki, and Y/N are doing okay on their own.

11:14 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Inside - City Area

"Oh, Yoarashi, sir."

Inasa turned around a bit shocked to see Y/N standing right next to him on top of the building. He smiled at her. He didn't even notice she was there. He could see in her eyes that she had a lot of passion--now he knows it for sure!

"Y/N Evergarden! You have decided to come this direction too?" He asked, a big grin on his face. Y/N silently nodded. "Great! Excuse me for a second!" He told her before looking down off the roof. Y/N, curiously, followed his eyes towards the ground.

Below the two, a gigantic group of candidates stood there, balls in their hands. Unsuspecting prey, perfect for a predator. Inasa smiled and with a swish of the hand, all the balls left each person's hand. 

"Huh?"

"What the-"

"Wait, LOOK!!"

Everyone's eyes went up to see Inasa with a huge tornado above him in the palm of his hand. Y/N looked towards it with slightly widened eyes.  With a deep bow, the entire storm of wind and balls fell on every single person on the ground.

Eliminating them all.

In one fell swoop.

It was so awesome that even the sleep-deprived announcer woke up.

Y/N deadpanned as all she was red buttons below her. She slowly turned to Inasa, who laughed and grinned brightly. He handed Y/N three balls.

"Here you go, Y/N Evergarden! Good luck! I hope you succeed!" He shouted before heading off with a wave.

Y/N looked down towards all the disappointed people.

"That is just unfortunate."

11:23 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Forest Area

Bored.

Y/N was so bored.

20 minutes into the exam and she hasn't seen a single person. How is she supposed to pass this exam if no one's here?

Technically, it's Inasa's fault. He couldn't save her one? How greedy-

Y/N paused her thoughts to avoid being grabbed in the face.  The girl backflipped away before looking back up to see a portal in front of her with a hand sticking out of it.