59 || Trust

A/N: okay guys, guess what? i already started working on the love interest chapters! are you excited? also, i decided the love interests, let me know if I missed anyone:

Bakugo

Midoriya

Shinsou

Kirishima

Kaminari

Todoroki

Iida

Uraraka

Momo

Mei

Mina

And I think that's it :) am i missing someone?

tell the author!

anyway, enjoy!

11:53 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Common Room

"Greetings, Todoroki, sir." 

Todoroki blinked as he looked at Y/N who was standing in front of him.

The boy had just beat up a bunch of punks who thought they had outsmarted him. He just passed and came to the place where everyone who passes goes. Apparently, Y/N was already here.

"Y/N. When did you get here?"

"When Yoarashi, sir, was all alone."

Y/N had finished second and then came here. Inasa was happy to see her and he went into a long talk about random things. Y/N didn't speak much, but she did enjoy listening to him because he seemed so excited.

Eventually more people came and Y/N was confused when she hadn't spotted a single one of her classmates. So, she decided she would sit at the door and wait for one of them, because she was secretly hoping that they would all pass, even though she had a feeling some wouldn't.

Hey, but a little hope never stopped anyone.

Todoroki could see it in her eyes that she was happy to see him pass, making his face heat up a little bit.

"I am glad you passed, Todoroki, sir." She told him with a small smile. He shook his head, trying to dismiss the redness of his face before giving her a small smile.

"Yeah. I'm glad you passed too."

12:32 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Common Room

"Ah, Y/N, are you okay?!"

Yaomomo, Jiro, Tsu, and Shoji all had just walked in. Y/N got a little too excited and when she got up, she fell right back down, faceplanting on the floor. This, of course, scared the group. It's not like to be so clutzy.

To be fair, her legs were asleep from sitting so long.

She was just happy to see more than one person pass.

Not gonna lie, Todoroki was starting to question their passing as well. He looked at Y/N in shock to see her fall.

"Correct." Y/N said as she stood up. She looked up at them with happy eyes. "My legs are just faulty."

"Well, anyway, I'm glad you two passed, Todoroki, Y/N!" Yaomomo exclaimed with a smile.

"As expected!" Tsu added with a smile.

"Where is everyone else?"

"They aren't here yet. Y/N was here first, then me, then you all." Todoroki told them. "Weren't you all working together?"

"We were, but then we got split up."

"I hope everyone can pass."

"They will." Everyone's eyes turned to Y/N who was returning to her spot by the entrance. She sat down.

"How do you know?" Shoji asked. Y/N blinked.

"Because I trust them. Just like how I trusted you to pass. And you did." She gave them a smile. "Thank you."

They all blushed with eyes of shock.

Gosh, they still have to get used to this emotion thing Y/N has going on.

12:46 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Common Room

"AHH, Y/N, ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Denki, Kirishima, Uraraka, Sero, and Midoriya were panicking for one reason.

They just hit Y/N with the door.

"LOOK WHAT YOU IDIOTS DID!!" Bakugo was pissed.

Y/N had a red mark on her face, but she still got up like nothing happened and looked at them with excited eyes.

"You all passed?"

"U-Uh, yeah, but Y/N, are you okay?!" Kirishima asked, still startled.

"Correct." Y/N said as blood started to drip from her nose, freaking them all out, even Bakugo got a bit shaken up. Midoriya had already fainted on the ground.

"CLEALY NOT! HER NOSE IS BLEEDING!!" Sero screamed in panic as Denki got on his knees and begged for forgiveness.

"Why were you waiting by the door anyway?!" Uraraka asked.

"I was waiting." Y/N told them, making them all pause and making Midoriya sit up.

"Waiting? For who?" Sero asked.

"You all."

"How'd you know we passed?" Denki asked, confusedly.

"I didn't. I trusted you." Y/N stated as she wiped the blood from her nose. "And then you came, like I knew you would." She added with a closed-eyed smile.

Their faces exploded with red, even Bakugo's.

1:03 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Common Room

"Ten spots left."

The sleep-deprived announcer announced that there were 10 spots left.

Jiro's face molded into slight worry along with Yaomomo's.

"There are 9 left..." She muttered.

"It might be impossible for them to pass."

"They will come. They will pass. I believe in them." Y/N muttered, still sitting by the door, waiting for her classmates.

Y/N doesn't know all her classmates too well, but she already knew that they have been through harder things than an exam. She's seen them in action and if it's one thing she's learned from this class, it's to never lose hope and to be selfless.

So, she won't lose hope for them.

1:12 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Common Room

"ALL RIGHT!!!"

Class 1-A had passed. Everyone.

Most were excited, some relieved,  and one who didn't give a damn.

Y/N stood up, grabbing attention from everyone.

"I..." 

Y/N lifted her two fists up to her chest before turning her face to her friends. 

"I am glad!"

One simple sentence and a closed-eyed grin. Coming from Y/N.

Class 1-A.exe stopped working.