52 || Welcome to the New Age

2:37 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Some Sidewalk

Hmm, it feels like a cookie day. 

Y/N was strolling down the sidewalk, thinking about what she should eat today. Lucia gave her some money, so she has enough to get six cookies. Should she get Crumbl or-

"Oof."

Y/N blinked as she had just bumped into someone. She looked up at the person to see a certain boy from Class 1-A. He had yellow hair with a black jagged design, yellow eyes, and a friendly smile. 

"Oh, Kaminari, sir."

"Hey, Y/N! And I told you, you can call me Denki. You can drop the sir too." The lightning boy smiled.

"Right. I apologize."

"It's fine, really. I should be the one apologizing since I bumped into you." He reassured her with a closed-eyed grin. He scratched the back of his neck. He hasn't really gotten the chance to talk to her yet.

He couldn't believe that Kirishima, Iida, TODOROKI, MIDORIYA, and BAKUGO had already talked to her! The three least social people! Midoriya seems so skittish around girls, Todoroki barely talks, and Bakugo... don't even get him started.

They had somehow beat him to the punch!

Not today though.

He'll have to make sure to rub it in their faces later.

"Oh, you have dropped something, Denki, sir." Guess the sir isn't leaving anytime soon. He looked down at his feet as Y/N was picking up whatever he dropped off the floor. She stood back up, holding his phone.

He heart stunted. Thank goodness she noticed that. He'd cry if he lost it!

"Ah, thanks Y-... are you okay?" He asked. Y/N had a confused look plastered on her face. She squinted at the contraption she had in her hand. What the heck is this thing? Y/N has never seen something like this before.

"What is this device?"

Denki almost died hearing this. She had never seen a phone before?!

"You've never seen a phone before?!" She looked up at him, more confused.

"Ph...one...?"

"Yeah, it's like a smaller tablet!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Tab...le...t...?"

"...Like a smaller computer?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Com...put...er...?"

"...A smaller TV..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Is that the screen in Ms. Lucia's living room?"

Oh no. 

Oh no no no no no. 

She doesn't know what a phone, a tablet, a computer, OR a TV is! It's like she's living in the stone age! Not on his watch!

"Alright, Y/N, I'm going to teach you about electronics, because you seem to be missing." He threw an arm over her shoulder, walking forward with her as she looked at him, as lost as ever. "Come on, let's take a walk."

"Alright."

2:46 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Electronics Store, TV Section

"T-There's so many..."