39 || Respect the Medical Staff

8:30 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Mustafu Hospital - Hallways

"My daugther!! Y/N!!" Lucia called out to her adopted girl while Y/N's appointed nurse tried to hold her back, trying to prevent her from going inside.

"Please, Ms. Evergarden! Your daughter is in the middle of an appointment with the surgeon!"

"SURGEON?!! OHMYGOSH!! Y/N!!!"

"Please calm down!"

"Y/N!!"

Now the nurse was getting annoyed.

"Ma'am... RESPECT THE MEDICAL STAFF."

"What the-"

8:45 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Mustafu Hospital - Hallways

"Is Y/N okay?! Can I please see her?! Please! Is she feeling okay?!" Midoriya shouted out desperately, as Y/N's appointed nurse tried to push the boy back to stop him from seeing her.

The attempts fail miserably.

"Please! Ms. Evergarden needs some time to recover and rest! Visiting hours are not open yet!" Her nurse told him, trying to pull his arm back.

"But that hit she took from him! Is she really okay?! Please just allow me to see her this one time!"

"Boy... RESPECT THE MEDICAL STAFF."

"EEP-"

8:47 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Mustafu Hospital - Hallways

"Please allow me to see Y/N."

"Please sir! Ms. Evergarden's body has not fully healed! Visiting hours aren't open yet! Please come back another time! And please defrost everyone else!" Y/N's appointed nurse replied to Todoroki who had a trail of frosted nurses behind him.

"Step out of the way, please."

"Sir, please don't attack the medical staff or we have to call security on y-"

"I already froze them."

She looked over to the frozen security guards in surprise as they stood in a frozen position.

"Now please step out of the w-"

"YOU BETTER LEARN TO RESPECT THE MEDICAL STAFF."

"Huh-"

8:50 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Mustafu Hospital - Hallways

"Do you know where Y/N Evergarden room is?"

"We are not accepting visitor-"

Mindless. Empty headed. Brainwashed.

"Sorry, but I was really asking. Guide me there, would you." Shinso ordered with a bored sigh as he got some random nurse to take him towards the entrance only to be stopped by Y/N's appointed nurse who looked at the brainwashed nurse then at Shinso.

"I swear, the lack of manners these people have..."

"I'm being guided here with by this nurse." Shinso explained, referring to the brainwashed nurse. Y/N's appointed nurse smiled at him.

"Oh, she's not seeing visitors, but if they say it's okay, then alright!" She told him cheerfully. He nodded.

He was about to walk  past her when the back of his shirt was grabbed and he turned to see the visciousness of Y/N's appointed nurse.

"RESPECT THE MEDICAL STAFF, BOY."

"How did you-"

9:07 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Mustafu Hospital - Hallways

"That moron! What the hell was she thinking?! Was she TRYING to get herself killed?!"

"Please sir--Ms. Evergarden still needs her rest! Please come back at visiting hours! She needs time to recover!"

Y/N's appointed nurse begged Bakugo as he was being held back by bandages but was stomping towards Y/N's room through eagerness and adrenaline.

"She wouldn't even NEED to rest if she was acting smarter! It's that own idiots fault in the first place!" 

9:10 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Mustafu Hospital - Y/N's Room

The door slammed open. Y/N turned her head to see Bakugo with bandages and her nurse pulling on them as if it was rope.

What an odd sight.

"Bakugo, sir."

He stomped right over to her with a fuming expression.

"WHAT WERE- DID YOU THINK- WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING TOSSING ME AROUND LIKE SOME DOG TOY?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! AND TAKING SUCH A HUGE RISK LIKE THAT WAS JUST SO DAMN STUPID, YOU DAMN ROBOT!! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED YOU KNOW!!"

"But...I'm alive." She told him with an innocent face.

"You are such an idiot...at least you're safe..." He mutter almost inaudibly.

"I couldn't hear that last past, sir. Can you please rep-"

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!"

"BOY, YOU'D BETTER LEARN TO RESPECT THE MEDICAL STAFF."

"The hell-"

9:15 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Mustafu Hospital - Waiting Room

"That nurse is a damn demon!" Bakugo exclaimed as he sat in the chair, remembering the face of the nurse with malicious intent.

"With your patience, I'm not surprised you're here." Todoroki sighed as he stood in the corner.

"Welcome to the 'Kicked Out Room'." Shinso said sarcastically as he leaned back in his chair.

"I said I was sorry..." Midoriya mumbled as he sat in the back.

"I'm her guardian! Why shouldn't I see her first?!" Lucia pouted as she sat on the table.

They all sighed as they continued writing a hundred times:

I will respect the medical staff.