27 || This Again

8:47 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Mustafu Hospital

This again.

The white walls. The white ceiling. The white bed.

Was 4 months not enough?

What would Major think of her being in the hospital again?

A gauze on her cheek, a bandage around her stomach. 

Y/N sat up in her bed, looking out the to see the night sky. That Stain guy really did himself in. He was weird. She couldn't believe it, he called her worthy. Worthy. What does that mean?

~~~

"You."

"Who? Me?" Stain was pointing his finger at Y/N. Midoriya, who was set down, held out his arm, guarding the soldier girl.

"Yes, you. You are worthy."

"'Worthy'?"

"Yes. You said you were a future hero. But tell me, do you really want to waste your talent on a bunch of fake heroes?"

"Fake heroes?"

"Don't listen to him, Y/N." Todoroki told her.

"All they want is money. They don't actually care about the people. All they want is money and fame!"

"Okay."

"You're okay with this?"

"Yes."

"Don't you understand the real intentions here! Money is all they want! Join me, and we'll correct their twisted ways!" Stain offered with a smirk. Y/N blinked.

"No."

"What?!" He seemed almost surprised by this.

"You attempted to lick me, you stabbed me and my friends. There was a 0% chance I would team up with you." She explained.

"That's not the point!! You can't tell me that you want to be like all these fakes! Fame! Wealth! Money! That's all they want! They could care less about the people!" He yelled, getting riled up during his fit.

"But they are still saving people. So it is irrelevant on what their true motives are." 

"You don't get it, do you?"

"I suppose not. I fail to understand the issue. If lives are being saved, then they are doing their job. I do not fully understand the aspects of society or hero work, but I am aware of the goal; to save the people. As long as they manage to achieve that, there is no issue." Y/N told him, truthfully.

"Fine... If you don't join me, then YOU'LL DIE BEFORE YOU BECOME A FRA-" He shot up ready to slice her but stopped in his tracks. His eyes rolled the the back of his head. He fell down, slobbering a whole mess.

"Sir...?" Y/N looked at him confusedly. "Are you alright...?" 

~~~

"Y/N!" The girl looked to the door to see Iida, Midoriya, and Todoroki coming through.

"Are you feeling better?" Iida asked.

"Yes." She answered. "What about you three?"

"Oh! We're fine! We're just glad that you're okay!" Midoriya told her sheepishly. 

"Here." Todoroki made her an ice circle and the girl's eyes glistened with a slight pink on her cheeks.

"Thank you, Todoroki, sir." She said, almost excitedly.

"No problem..."

"Y/N..." Iida began, gaining attention. "You were wounded because of me. I am terribly sorry. I was blind. I lost sight of everything. It's all my fault..." He said with tearful eyes.

"Yes, it is partially your fault." Y/N told him, bluntly. "But it does not matter. I got careless and allowed my attention to slip, giving him an opening. I apologize if I have worried you. We must all need training." Iida looked up at her and smiled.

"Yes, that's true."

"Now, I shall get started." Y/N declared getting up.

"Eh?"

"I will be at the training grounds."

"EHHH!?" Midroiya and Iida shot up from their seats.

"W-Wait, Y/N! You still need to rest!"

"Yes, Midoriya is right! You can't push your body or you'll open up the wound again!"

"I have rested for quite some time. I believe I will suffice." The stoic girl stated as she opened the door.

"H-Hey wait!"

The door opened and a nurse saw the two eager boys pulling on Y/N's shirt to stop her and Todoroki standing behind them. She furrowed her brows and looked at Y/N.

"This again... Ms. Evergarden, you need to rest."

"I have rested for quite some time. I believe I will suffice."

"Even so, it is not good for your bo-"

"Let me handle this, nurse." A familiar voice to Y/N told the woman. Her eyes widened at the adult at the door.

"Lucia-"

The three boys and nurse watched in shock as the foster mother of the girl let one of her servants chop the girl's neck, making her fall out unconscious.

Knocked out.

Not this again.