7 || Water

9:35 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - USJ - Shipwreck Zone

Midoriya huffed as he sat on the shore, nearly exhausted. But how could he rest now? This was only brief safety for the moment. Those villains are underwater. The threat of villains was still around. Asui Tsuyu and Mineta Minoru were as tired as Midoriya was.

A loud splash interrupted the green haired boy's thoughts. Water erupted from the middle of the pond. 

"What was that?" Asui asked.

"Villains back for revenge?!" Mineta panicked as he rushed to the side of Asui, who only dunked his face in the water for trying to touch her. Midoriya tensed at the thought of villains. 

He squinted out to get a better look at the water. A face suddenly surfaced from the blueness. He looked harder as he felt as though the person was familiar. A girl. A girl was out there. (H/c) hair. (E/c) eyes. Emotionless expression. It couldn't be... Could it? He rubbed his eyes before looking again.

"Y/N?!"  He called out.

"You know her?" Asui asked.

"Yeah, she's my friend."

"She's hot." Mineta commented.

Y/N looked over to the shore of the pond to find two green hairs and one lumpy purple one. She recognized one of them.

"Midoriya, sir." She noted. Her heart settled. Good to see a familiar face. Maybe he knows the way to Class 1-C from here. She looked over to the other two heads. Were those he's classmates? Midoriya's in the hero class, Class 1-A, wasn't he? Was she interrupting a class session? Oh no. Major would not like that news. Might as well swim over and apologize. The wet, sticking sensation of her clothes was uncomfortable.

 She started to make her way over to the three. Midoriya smiled a bit until he realized two things.

1: She's not supposed to be here.

2: She's in a pond full of angry villains.

"Y/N! You have to get out of the water! It's dangerous!" He yelled out to her, a sudden adrenaline rush allowing him to stand up. Y/N stopped in her place, confused. Midoriya grimaced. 

"She can't hear you..." Mineta noted. 

"Tsu, can you-"

"!!!" A gasp from the water. Midoriya shot his head back to the water to see Y/N's face no longer there and the ripples of the water flowing.

"She was just pulled underwater!" Mineta told them in slight shock and fear. Midoriya bit down hard on his teeth.

"Tsu!"

"I'm on it!" She reassured as she flung her tongue out to grab Y/N.

Underwater, Y/N was beating them up one by one. She did not like being dragged somewhere against her will. Besides, she was more of the army. Not the Navy. Swimming isn't her best skill.

Suddenly, a light pink, thin line came from nowhere. Y/N, curious about what it was, reached to grab it. A weapon, perhaps? That would be useful. The pink line wrapped around her wasit, pulling her out of the water.

With the sudden force, she was dropped onto the muddy ground. 

"Y/N! Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked, worriedly. She looked up the see Midoriya before nodding.

"Affirmative."

"Pretty girl!"

"I apologize. Are you in class right now?"

"Well, sort of." Asui told her, a shrug coming after. "It's not exactly going the way it was planned to."

"Oh. I apologize." She took a deep breath as she stood. She went over this.

~~~

"Alright, Y/N, I know you are used to greeting people with a salute, but let's try it a different way. Remember, you aren't at the Major's Agency anymore."

"But I will return, eventually, correct?"

"Maybe. But for now, you are in my care. Akira's orders were for you to become a hero that saves the people, remember?" All Might reminded her. Y/N nodded.

"I never forget my orders, sir."

"Right. Since you will become a hero instead of a soldier, you'll need to learn how to properly greet people." The door burst open as Lucia came in.

"That rich since you just come in with a thumbs up or a simple 'hi'. Let me teach you how to greet people, Y/N. You ready?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

~~~

With a polite step back, Y/N bowed ladylike remembering Lucia's precise directions. 

"FUTURE HERO, Y/N EVERGARDEN. AT YOUR SERVICE."

The group marveled at her formalities before smiling. Mineta was drooling, but we don't mind him.

"I'm Asui Tsuyu. But, Tsu is fine." Tsu told her with her tongue out, a smile on her face.

"And I'm Minoru Mineta. I'm everybody's favorite."

"That's a lie." Tsu told the girl, kicking Mineta away from Y/N who was a little too close to her leg. Midoriya sweatdropped at their casual conversation.

"Anyway, Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"I was lost and-"

She halted before turning and slapping away a hand. A creepy man had come from behind her, hands all over his body, even one of his face. His eerie voice spoke out.

"Oh. Good one." She looked straight into his red eyes that screamed of bloodlust. 

"Almost caught you..."