28 || Shopping

2:03 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Mustafu Shopping Mall

40,000 yen ($300).

40,000 yen in her hands.

Y/N wandered around, hands in her pockets as she looked around. What should she get? Lucia's words echoed in her head. New orders.

~~~

"Y/N! Congratulations on passing your end of term exams!!" Lucia yelled as she threw her arms around the stoic girl.

"Thank you."

"I think you should do something to celebrate!"

"...What do you have in mind?"

"Hmm..." She put her hand on his chin. She brightened. "I know! You should go shopping!" 

"Shopping?"

"Yes!"

"For groceries? I was for sure that there were enough ice cream for quite a whi-"

"No, silly!" Lucia laughed at the girl who was being dead serious. "For stuff you enjoy!"

"'Stuff I enjoy'?"

"Uh huh!" Lucia grabbed her metal hands and lifted her to her feet. "I'll get some money for you, so go have fun, okay?"

"...Understood..."

~~~

Hmm. Stuff she enjoyed. What did she enjoy?

Well, she liked to sleep. That was for sure. But what else?

"Oh, Y/N!" A familiar voice called out to her. She turned her head to look at the person.

"Oh. Uraraka, sir."

"I didn't think I'd bump into you here!" The caramel haired girl giggled. "What are you doing?"

"Shopping."

"Shopping? For what?"

"Stuff I enjoy."

"Oh! Like what?"

"...I do not know." No one can buy sleep. 

"Well, how about some cl--wait, how much money do you have?" She asked curiously.

"Well I was given 40,000 ye-"

"YOU'RE RICH!!!" She screamed, fainting. 

2:06 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Mustafu Shopping Mall

"Sorry for passing out on you--it's just that... you have a lot of money." She told the solider girl with widened eyes. "You know you didn't have to buy me Boba." She added, referring to the bubble tea in front of her.

Y/N was sipping on some herself. This was her first time having it.

"I understand." 

"Oh! Uraraka! Y/N!" Another familiar voice called out. Midoriya came walking towards us with Iida and Todoroki.

"Hi, guys!"

"Hello."

"What are you to doing here?"

"Y/N's shopping and I just happened to bump into her." Uraraka explained.

"Oh. What are you shopping for, Y/N?"

"She doesn't know. But she's got a lot of money!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Really, how much?" Iida asked.

"40,000 yen." Midoriya looked slightly surprised, but Iida and Todoroki seemed unfazed.