20 || Don't Hold Back

11:21 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - U.A. Sports Festival Stadium

Y/N Evergarden vs. Tenya Iida

Confused.

Very, very confused.

Iida was very, very confused.

The crowd was very, very, confused.

Present Mic was very, very confused.

Aizawa was very, very confused.

"Is she allowed to have that?" Present Mic asked, repeating the thoughts everyone was thinking.

Y/N was standing in front of Iida with that same emotionless face. She was standing straight and unbothered. Witchcraft was in her hands, long and sharp as ever. Y/N was ready to fight.

Everyone's eyes were on the sharpened ax. 

She wasn't really going to use that against him... right?

Iida looked at her in confusion. He did ask her to give him a good fight and not hold anything back, but he didn't think she would think to bring out her ax.

~~~

11:03 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - U.A. Sports Festival Hallways

Uraraka and Bakugou's fight was going on right now and Y/N had got hungry during the middle. After making her way to the broken vending machine, Y/N kicked it and a bag of chips came out. She was merrily eating her chips and was walking through the halls.

"Hello, Y/N!" Iida enthusiastically greeted her with his classical hand motions.

"Iida, sir." Y/N bowed, politely. "Congratulations on your win against Hatsume." Y/N told him. 

"I would not consider that a win, she forfeited. I wanted to win with my own two hands." Iida admitted. To be fair, he wasn't wrong. All the girl did was basically advertise her 'babies' and then quit once she was done... He turned to the (h/c) girl. "That's why I wanted to come find you."

"Hmm." He stepped in front of the girl and bowed down low in a formal manner.

"Y/N Evergarden! Please give me a fair fight!" His tone was serious. "Don't hold back! Even if you're a tough opponent, I will make sure to do my best! I simply ask of you to treat our fight seriously!" He exclaimed. Y/N blinked.

"Understood." Y/N agreed, making him stand up and smile at her.

"You have my gratitude." He told her. "I will take my leave now. Goodbye, Y/N."

"Goodbye." Y/n hummed. 'Don't hold back' he said...Loud and clear, Iida, loud and clear.

~~~

"I was told not to hold back." Y/N explained as Cementoss walked up to her.

"Alright, we have decided that you can use it, but--you are not allowed, under any circumstances, to kill a student. Is that clear?" He asked in a serious tone. Y/N nodded. She did not wish to kill Iida--it wasn't even an order. 

"Yes, sir."

"Good." He gave a nod up to Aizawa and Present Mic, notifying them that she agreed to the conditions. 

"Alright then... START!!"

As soon as those words were heard, Iida immediately launched himself at Y/N, trying to kick her with his recipro burst. Y/N swiftly dodged it, almost barely.

Y/N noticed he wasn't going at her for at least ten seconds.

"I WON'T LOSE!!"

Another Recipro Burst came her way and she blocked it with her arms. She couldn't feel the pain, but based on the impact, she could tell if she had flesh, it would hurt a lot.