12 || Witchcraft

5:05 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Midoriya Residence - Living Room

"Izuku! Come look! A poor girl is being held hostage by a villain!" Inko Midoriya called for her son. Midoriya turned the corner of the room as he headed towards the living room.

That poor girl. He couldn't imagine what it felt like to be held hosta-

"Y/N?!"

(H/c) hair. (E/c) eyes. Emotionless face.

Y/N was on TV, gripped in the villain's gigantic hand. 

The header read 'A-Ranked Villain attacks a local bookstore' 

Midoriya eyes were glued to the screen. What in the world was Y/N doing there?!

5:08 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || A few blocks from Takeno's Bookstore

Squeeze. Grip. Harden.

Y/N was being held up by the criminal's hand. In his other hand, a giant axe was held in his hand. It was white and gigantic. She squinted at it. It looked familiar. A tight squeeze took her attention away from it.

"Would you please put me down?"

The villain looked at the girl in utter confusion. "Do you know who I am, little girl? I'm the Great and Powerful, Bonecrusher!!" He yelled.

"Bonecrusher? You didn't put much thought into your name, did you?" Y/N questioned, unimpressed. She was certainly not going to call him that. 'Enemy' is good enough. He growled.

"Shut up!" He hurled her away. She remained unfazed as a cold surface touched her back. An ice slide let her slide down to sit on the concrete. Cold eyes bore into her.

"Get up, we need to run, now." A strict order. Half and half.

"Thank you. I apologize. I was not able to retrieve your book. I can get you a refund."

Todoroki blanked as he stared at this girl in total confusion. Was she seriously thinking about the stupid book at a time like this? He scanned her name tag; Y/N. That was her name.

"Forget it. Now come on." He turned to start running. "What were you think--" He turned to see he-

He turned to see the spot she was at.

He scanned the area. Y/N was standing over to the edge as she dashed the opposite way of him. A boy was cowering lowly as he was almost crushed by Bonecursher's foot. He could barely follow her movements as she appeared on the complete outside, with a boy in her arms. She handed him over to his mother.

"Here you go. Please be careful."

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" The woman squeaked out as she held her child in her arms. With her eyes filled with tears, she ran away.

Todoroki stared at her blankly. How did she get all the over there? She was right behind him literally two seconds ago... She walked over to him.

"I apologize. You were saying?" She asked. 

A giant axe swooped over to them, about to cut them into ribbons.

In a perfect world, they would be dead.

Too bad this world isn't perfect.

Bonecrusher grimaced as he tried to force it down. Todoroki stood there, looking up in utter disbelief. Y/N looked at Todoroki with her dull face, still waiting for him to continue.

In her hand, a gigantic white ax was there. Though it was slicing her palm, it was still not budging. She turned to Bonecrusher, unamused.

"Please refrain from interrupt. He was talking before you rudely imposed." She told him. She turned to Todoroki. "I apologize. Go ahead." 

Y/N let go, and Bonecrusher pulled his ax back into his hands.

"Hmph. You've impressed me, girl." Y/N and Todoroki turned to him. "But you are nothing but a tiny ant. And like an ant, you can be squashed. You can be demolished. You can be killed." He taunted. "You are not worthy of challenging someone as powerful as I!" He laughed.

Y/N stood next to Todoroki as she and Todoroki stood there, toning him out. 

"I have been trained and been all over to the world, ruining pro heroes' careers by ending their lives! Many have tried to contain my power, but they are all now six feet under. I have been blessed with an unstoppable quirk! No one can defeat me; no one! I rule this country and then this very Earth!"

Dang. Now her uniform is all dirty.

"I, Bonecrusher, will feared! I will be respected! I will be worshipped! I will be unstoppable! I will be king! I will take out anyone who dares to wrong me! I will control everything and everyone! I will wipe out anyone who's ever done something unacceptable! I wil-"

"Are you done?"

He looked down at this girl, who was staring right back at him.

She was tired. He was nothing interesting and like most villains, just a big talker. He was yapping his mouth off about stuff she could care less about. All she knew was that she didn't want to be here and she knew the boy next to her was thinking the same thing. This big guy was boring the two to death. 

He growled at this girl's attitude. She has the audacity to interrupt him and then mock him?! How dare this brat. Did she want to die? Because that can be arranged. He was going to kill her. No mercy. He was going to destroy her and everything she cared about. He was going to watch her scream and beg for mercy as she watched her loved ones perish before her eyes-

"Witchcraft!"

...What?

Confusion was written all over Bonecrusher and Todoroki's face. But Y/N's face was covered in anger and realization. Her emotionless face was gone as feelings bubbled up in her. She stared at it. No way... Why did he have it?!

Todoroki followed her gaze to the giant white ax in the villain's hand. She was talking about the ax...?

That ax, Witchcraft, was hers. That was her ax. It was hers and nobody else's. Especially not some blowhard like him. Witchcraft was being held hostage in this enemy's dirty, unwashed hands. Her metal is probably suffering.

Y/N narrowed her eyes at Bonecrusher. At first, she didn't care about this guy at all, but now: it was personal. 

She bolted up this guy's body as she stood on top of his fingers, shocking both males. She slid through his grip as she dived inside.

Todoroki looked up at her in utter confusion. What the heck was this girl doing?

In a matter of seconds, Bonecrusher's hand was forced open, realeasing the ax in his hand. Y/N touched her ax, and pleasure bubbled into her heart. It felt good to be with her ax again.

She looked back up at Bonecrusher. 

"You've dirtied her." She spat, her tone colder than Todoroki's ice itself.

"Wh-"

Slice. Blood. Fall.

Bonecrusher.

Sliced in half.

Fell back in two.

...

...

...

What just happened?