38 || A Sneaky Smirk

12:04 A.M. || Hosu City, Japan || Kamino Department

A punch to the face.

An unexpected punch to the face.

All For One tumbled back after being punched to the face by a teenager with one metal arm.

Y/N launched herself as kicked him in the stomach, planting both of her bruised feet into the villain's stomach. All For One grunted as he felt the impact make a dent in his stomach.

"If you're focusing on attacking me, how are you supposed to protect?!" All For One exclaimed as he fired one of his tentacles at a bystander who gasped in terror.

STAB.

Right in the stomach. Again. 

Making a hole right through her, Y/N gripped the tentacle with her only hand left.

"A-Are you okay?!" The bystander asked.

"P-Please vacate the premises, it is dangerous for you here. I've got this." She dismissed the question.

"R-Right! Thank you!"

All For One chuckled. He pulled his tentac-

He pulled his te-

He pulled hi-

He pul-

He tried to pull his tenacle back.

"What in the hell?" He asked as he struggled to pull back the tentacle that was in a death grip. He grunted as she started to pull on it. She pulled it out, still grasping it tightly.

"I'm not as weak as you think."

FLIP.

Bakugo knew this all too well.

With a strained cry, she threw the villain up by the tentacle, flipping him all the way behind her, crashing on his head into the remains of a broken building. The pros looked at the girl in utter surprise. Some knew her, but they didn't know she was that strong.

12:09 A.M. || Hosu City, Japan || Crowded City

Everyone erupted in cheers as they saw the villain fall onto his head, crashing into probably glass. They were cheering for this random girl who was fighting a fearsome villain all on her own.

Midoriya watched in relief as Y/N walked over to her broken arm and tried to collect the pieces. She'll be okay after all, right?

"OH WAIT, LOOK!!!"

Gasps spread through the crowd as the villain lunged towards the girl in pure anger ready to punch the girl into oblivion.

"Don't think this is over!" Fear rammed into Midoriya's heart as he heard All For One yell that at her.

"Y/N, LOOK OUT!!"

12:12 P.M. || Hosu City, Japan || Kamino Department

As if she could hear her green haired friends cry, she turned her head thrusting out her only arm as a shield, the punch shattering it, making her fall backwards, armless.

Darn it. The doctor is SO going to be pissed.

"I admit you have strength--it's not everyday someone can flip me over like that. But you were a fool to let your guard down. Now you're here, helpless and alone. You don't have your arms to defend yourself."

12:14 P.M. || Hosu City, Japan || Crowded City

The camera zoomed in on her face. Her eyes showing no hint of fear.

Midoriya eyes widened as he saw a new expression on her face. And it was definitely not one he would expect.

No fear. 

Her eyes narrowed and something almost cocky was on her face.

"When you attacked that person, you asked me a question before..."

"What?"

An expression on your face when you have a sercret weapon or a trump card.

"...IF YOU'RE FOCUSING ON ME, HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO PROTECT?"

A sneaky smirk.

"UNITED STATES OF SMAAAAAASH!!!"

12:17 P.M. || Hosu City, Japan || Kamino Department

All Might.

He was the trump card.

All For One, a dent in his face.

On the other side of the screen, screams of excitement rang out for them.

Y/N struggled to stand. Her feet were bleeding, she could see it through the leather. The hole in her stomach doesn't exactly make the pain any better. She didn't even want to think about her arms on the ground shattered.

"Young Y/N." She looked up to see a deflated All Might.

"Yes?"

"Come with us to the hospital, we need to get your wound checked out." He told her.

"Yessir."

"Oh and thank you for your help. I owe y-"

"No."

"Huh?" She smiled at him in return.

"I was only looking out for my family."

All Might's eyes glistened as she called him her family. His heart settled. She has really grown so much. He set his hand on her head.

"And I thank you for i-"

"Zzzz"

The girl flew forward, making him catch her by reflex. 

"She's already asleep?" Best Jeanist asked, ignoring his bleeding head.

"That's our Y/N." Tiger stated, carrying Ragdoll.

"Haha." All Might laughed sheepish at the girl who was sound asleep. "Honestly, she deserves it. I think we all do."