60 || Childsplay

1:34 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Common Room

"MIDORIYA, YOU BASTARD!!"

Midoriya was being attacked by Mineta and Kaminari. Apparently during the test, he saw a Shiketsu student, Camie, naked. Y/N stood there with confusion as she blinked confusedly.

"Is it weird?" She asked, earning attention. Mineta, Kaminari, and Midoriya looked at the girl in confusion. "Is it weird to see someone without clothing?"

Midoriya and Kaminari's face went completely red and Mineta started drooling.

"NO, NOT AT ALL!! IN FACT, YOU SHO- EEERRRGGGHHH-" Jiro was quick to short circuit his brain and she didn't feel like letting him go anytime soon. No one is ruining Y/N's innocence on her watch, especially not Mineta.

"Y/N, i-i-i-i-" Midoriya couldn't stop stuttering.

"Y/N, j-just don't think about! Kay?" Kaminari told her, petting her head, her favorite form of affection.

"Understood."

1:53 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium

Rescuing.

That's what the next test was.

Rescuing people. Random people from the Help Us Company were out there, and they were waiting to be rescued by the applicants. The very base of being a hero is rescuing people. If you can't do that, you can't be a hero.

Class 1-A, yeah, they barely have any experience with saving people.

You know, except Y/N, of course.

Speaking of which, Y/N had just ran over to save a kid from being crushed by a rock. The girl lifted the huge piece of a building up, stopping it from crushing them both.

And most of class 1-A was watching.

Including the judgy kid from HUC.

The kid looked up at her with teary eyes as fake blood down his head.

"Can you walk?" Y/N asked the kid. The kid tried to stand up but couldn't. He shook his head. "Hmm, alright, please refrain from panicking."

"How are they going to get out of there?" Iida muttered as he stood beside Midoriya.

Y/N pulled out Witchcraft, carefully holding the rock in place. With a slow turn, she slowly swapper her body with her shiny white ax. Eyes widened as Y/N slowly backed up, turning towards the kid and picking him up.

It wasn't long before the ax started to fall down, no longer holding up the rock. The kid's eyes widened in horror as well as Class 1-A's.

"Y/N! Get out of there!" 

In a perfect world, she would've been crushed.

Too bad this world isn't perfect.

Y/N did a quick roll from underneath the rock, shielding the kid at the same time. The kid looked up as if shocked he was still alive and breathing. So were the students of Class 1-A.

Y/N pulled Witchcraft from the rubble and dusted her ax off before kneeling down to the little boy.

"I noticed that your leg is injured. This will not cure it, but it will stop the bleeding." The girl explained as she ripped her dress and wrapped the shred around the kid's leg. "Now, climb onto my back." The kid nodded and did as told. "Let us go." She stated before dashing away.

Midoriya and Iida blinked as they had just watched the girl take complete control of situation. It was amazing.

Iida and Midoriya thought back to the Kamino incident. He had seen on tv when Y/N had got hit in the stomach, she had saved a civilian. Y/N had real life experience before. She had been in high stakes incidents before and she knew how to rescue people.