34 || Real Danger

A/N: Sorry guys, I have no idea how to go about these chapters so sorry if their trash. Please enjoy anyway.

11:00 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Abandoned Bar

The league was confused. So was Bakugo.

Y/N was looking around for tools. That glove-destroyer threw off her arm and she needed that. They've got to have some around here. She was pretty sure glue wouldn't work and tape would last long, so might as well fix it herself, right?

LOV and Bakugo deadpanned.

She knew she was in real danger, right?

She didn't act like it.

"Permission to ask a question."

"What?"

"May I borrow your tools?"

"'Tools'?"

"Correct."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What 'tools'?"

"Hardware tools such as hammers and wrenc-."

"THIS ISN'T A HARDWARE STORE!!"

"I'm so done with this girl."

"Wait... we didn't want her here and we don't have a need for her... so don't we just kill?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"How come it took this long to think of that? Aren't we villains?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Let's just kill her."

"Yeah."

They were about to lunge at her when she turned their way but something threw them off..

"I apologize. I never asked you for your names."

"What?"

"Your names. If I may ask, what are they?"

"Why do you care?"

"I could come up with nicknames if you would prefer that."

"NO!"

"Sure!" Toga and Twice agreed, forgetting all about killing her.

"Aren't you villains?!"

Toga. "Buns."

Twice. "Doubles."

Kurogiri. "Misty."

Dabi. "Purple hair."

Spinner. "Lizard."

Magne. "Sunglasses."

Mr. Compress. "Top hat."

Shigaraki. "Glove Destroyer."

Bakugo. "Bakuboom."

"WHY THE HELL DID I GET ONE?!!" Bakugo screamed at her. He thought she was naming the villains like an idiot, not him like an idiot!

"I was giving out nicknames."

"I KNOW THAT!!"

"Mines isn't intimidating at all." Kurogiri thought aloud.

"Is anyone's?"

"SHIGARAKI'S IS THE DUMBEST! AHAHA!!"

"I'm Buns!" Toga cheered, hugging the teen girl.

"Is no one going to talk about the fact that we just let her name us like dogs?" Dabi asked, carelessly.

"This is getting ridiculous." Shigaraki turned to Y/N. "Listen up, kid--you can't just do whatever you want here! You're in actual danger! Real danger! So start acting like it!"

"He's just mad he got headbutted."

"Pfft-"

"Do you guys wanna die?"

11:08 P.M. || Hosu City, Japan || Abandoned Bar

The wall was broken. Heroes and police were surrounding them. They've got to get out of here fast. Especially since All Might was here.

He'd ruin everything.

"See ya!" A smokebomb hit the floor, covering the entire place. Y/N had no idea what was happening. Right now, she was on Bakugo's back because he decided it'd be better to pick her up.

Bakugo bit down on his teeth as he gripped Y/N tight. Something told him that if they got seperated, this idiot on his back would do something stupid. Besides, she was taunting those villains so much that if she wasn't with him, she'd probably be dead.

She shouldn't even be here.

A hand snatched Bakugo's collar. No way were they letting the heroes get him back after all that. They threw the two kids into the portal.

They made a run for it.

All Might grimaced as the smoke cleared and the villains escaped.

"They made a run for it!"

"They still have that Bakugo kid and that Evergarden girl!"

"All Might! I've spotted them!"

"Alright then! Thank you Kamui Woods!" All Might turned to everyone else. "Let's go!" All Might bit down on his teeth as he thought about what threats were ahead. Those two just had to hang on a little bit longer. He was on the way.

11:13 P.M. || Hosu City, Japan || Kamino Department

"Dammit, that was close..."

The league stepped out of Kurogiri's portal with Bakugo and Y/N along with them.

"Shigaraki." The villain turned to see quite the surprise. A man with black suit and a mask over his face was appeared from the alleyway, standing tall above the hand man. His whole aura said mysterious.

"Master! Why are you here? It's not safe for you here."

"No need to worry about me. You've progressed well."

Earlier, they told Y/N that she was in real danger.

If she wasn't before, she was now.