"So what did you do?" I asked raising an eyebrow as we broke the hug.

"I have done many things....... Elaborate?" He asked making me sigh.

"What about doing a thing that made Adelard Einar come to my house and ask me to join them to take you down" I said and let out a wry chuckle.

"Well........ That's very messed up" He said making me raise my eyebrows.

"I am all ears" I said and he sighed.

"Let just everyone come and then I'll tell you all" He said and I nodded.

"Spare no detail" I said and he nodded.

•••••

So after my little talk with Strange and Tony I went for a walk or to be specific I went to Peter's school.

I know I am not allowed to but the school is just going to get over in a few minutes so standing infront of the school for a few minutes won't hurt me so here I am standing infront of the school to meet Peter and maybe Ned and MJ.

I took my phone out to check for anything important but there was nothings just a text from Dad.

I sighed.

Maybe I was waiting for Edward's text that wrote that 'it was all just a Prank?' I thought to myself before shaking my head.

I would never, never accept that I want Edward's text but then also I love him.

I sighed as the school bell rang indicating that the school was over now.

Students started flooding out of the school with their friends talking, laughing.

I saw Peter walking out with MJ and Ned.

I ran up to them and hugged Peter tightly.

He stumbled back but didn't hugged back making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Woah! Who are you?" He asked making me scoff.

"You little web-head, forgot me so quickly?" I asked breaking the hug and as he saw my face his face lightened and a smile broke over his face.

"Nova!" He squealed, literally squealed before jumping on me making me stagger but he kept a frim grip on my waist not letting me fall.

"I missed you too!" I said as we broke the hug and I looked at MJ and Ned.

"Hey there" I greeted when MJ rushed towards me and hugged me tightly.

"You don't know how much I missed you! It was so difficult for me to tackle these to thick heads without you!" MJ squealed making me laugh.

"Hey! I'm bloody spider man!" Peter protested.

"That doesn't cover the fact that MJ is right" I said smirking and he the drama Queen he is placed one hand on his heart.

"You are a traitor" He said making me scoff.

"What did you liked in him?" I asked and MJ just shrugged making me giggle.

"Hey, right hand of spider-man" I said hugging Ned as he hugged me back.

"How're you doing?" I asked breaking the hug and he grinned towards me.

"I'm good, my brain is fit that means there is no chance of me becoming a zombie" He said making me roll my eyes.

"Just reduce the movie time you have with Parker and you'll be more than fine" I said but our conversation was cut short by a voice.

"Penis Parker! What are you doing with your gang and that beautiful girl?!" Someone yelled making me scrunch my nose in disgust.

"And who is that imbecile?" I asked Peter.

"Flash, a big bully" He whispered.

"What about you being bloody spider-man?" I asked looking at the Flash boy and truth to be told his face looked like a bear, and not in a good way.

"What's his full name?" I asked Ned.

"Eugene Thompson" He said and I smirked as the boy approached us or particularly me.

"Hi, I'm Flash, Eugene Flash Thompson" He said extending a hand towards me making me look at it.

"Hello, Eww-gene" I said ignoring his hand as the students around us snickered.

"I like you" He said with a smirk as I made a disgusted face.

"I'm afraid, can't say the same for you, Thompson, anyways let's come to the point... Stop bullying Peter or any of the students if you want to not remember this conversation everytime you sit" I said patting his shoulder.

"And who do you think you are?" He asked making me smirk.

"I would have told you but alas! You will not be able to remember it because of all the cluster in that small brain of yours but feed that in mind that if I see or hear you bullying anyone here or anywhere I would me more than happy to beat your ass in pulp and after that Spider-man can finish that work–mind it, for his personal affairs with you" I smiled sweetly at him when he staggered behind and walked away with his friends.

"Yes, so where were we?" I asked while the three of them looked at me in shock.

"Shocked? You'll get use to it" I said smiling at them.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ *・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

OvEr AnD oUt!!