31

!Nova's POV!

I entered my house and saw Bella all dressed up in a velvet green frock with a black cardigan making me confuse.

"And where are you going?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"None of your business" She glared at me making me raise my hands in surrender.

"You're home" Dad said dully and now I noticed they both were pretty shaken up making me raise my eyebrows.

"What happened?" I asked but before he could reply Bella started.

"What happened? Huh?–" She scoffed "some creepy guy came and nearly killed us! Because of you! And you asked 'what happened?'" She yelled as dad warned her from behind.

"Bella"

"No dad! She came in our life and messed it up and now he is waiting for you in your room! And n—" I interrupted her, bewildered.

"The guy is here?!?!" I whisper yelled at them as dad nodded and I quickly took my knife out placing it between my fingers as I made a fist and shushed both of them, climbing the stairs quietly with both of them following me.

I stood infront of my door and whispered them to stand there while I go inside.

Dad Shook his head and grabbed my hand making me smile.

"It's okay" I whispered and took my hand away from his and opened my room only to find Adelard Einar standing bear ny computer with a smirk.

It was only a silly dream. He is my friend who protected me many times!

"Nova, you're here" He said making me alert.

"Hey Adelard, I heard you tried to kill my family?" I asked calmly but didn't let my knife down. If he is not in his right mind.

"Yes, well, they weren't telling me where are you so I had to force them a little" He said with an evil chuckle making me raise an eyebrow.

"Are you high?" I asked making him laugh as he turned to face me.

I gasped at his face.

His half face was burned and injured as he wrote a sinister smile.

"What happened?" I asked taking a step forward.

"Well, let's say that Strange us not a saint" He said making me raise my eyebrows as Strange's voice echoed in my head.

"So you made a cult against him?" I did as he clasped his hand together and brought them near his face as he arted his mouth still a smile struck on his face.

"I would not say it a cult, it is just a reforce against him and I see you have already talked to Strange, right?" He asked making me sigh.

"What do you want, Einar?" I said in a boring tone.

"Well we are going from last names I see, I want you to join me and take down Strange for good" He said making me chuckle.

"And who gave you the idea that I will join you?" I asked as he took a step forward.

"Because you also know, deep down that Stephen is wrong" He said.

"Actually Adelard I think you should consult a doctor and take sime medications, you are going insane" I said.

"Either come with us or we will kill you and your family" He said as I chuckled sarcastically.

Man, you just hit a nerve!

"Give me one reason I should not finish you right here?" I asked raising my hand as my eyes turned orange making him back away.

"Easy there" He said putting his hand in the air.