8

!Nova's POV!

I was at the field trip which was pretty boring, I was excited before because the field trips I used to go with the avengers were full of adventures like when I went with Peter at night when he was in his suit and was swinging around the city with me on his back and used to kick bad people asses, or the time I went with Bruce to treat people where I learn how to do CPR and first aid or the time when I went with Tony and started practicing Computer and hacked the tower's whole system and made my first AI, ALICE, but then there was a short-circuit and we had to close my AI and then I made PIXIE.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by our teacher's voice.

"Now add the solution in the machine, Mike" He instructed Mike who dumped the whole solution in it as the machine gurgled "Now, Tyler place the cup under the tap and collect the composed tea" Tyler picked the cup and ran as the teacher yelled from behind.

"Don't drink it! It's for the plants!" Making me laugh softly. I looked down and started walking again when I saw someone's feets besides me.

I raised my head and smiled when I saw it was Edward.

"Hey" I greeted as he smiled.

"So, liking the trip?" He asked me making me chuckle.

"Nope, not at all" I answered popping the 'p' at the end as he chuckle.

"Nova! Nova!" Jessica squealed "Guess who asked me to the prom!!" She said in a high pitched voice but happily as I placed my fingers on my chin as I act to think.

"Hmmm.............. Mike?" I pointed the finger which was on my chin towards Jessica who nodded happily.

"It thought he would ask you, it will not be awkward, right?" She asked as I shook my head.

"Not at all and you both look cute together anyways" I said happily.

"Yes, right, we do look good together" She said and then went to Bella.

"Am I the only one who is not normal?" I asked to Edward referring to the whole conversation that just happened.

"Don't worry, you are perfect" He complimented making me smile and bit my lip, then I flipped my fish tale and and said.

"Tell me something that I don't know" Making him laugh.

"What happened between you and Bella this morning? I saw you fighting" He asked making me sigh.

"I should not talk ill about your girfriend- ex-girlfriend" I corrected when he gave a look "anyways, but she is a bitch, that's all and trust me it was not a fight I was merely stating that she has no right to invade my privacy" I explained.

"Really just talking?" He gave me a look.

"Hey! Don't give me those little judgey eyes, my ways are a little........... different" I defended.

"Sorry, sorry" He said to me as I grinned.

"Apology accepted, Mr. Cullen" I said.

"Hey! Edward!" Emmet called him.

"Well someone is missing you dearly" I mocked

He smiled and then went to his brother as I sighed and continued to walk alone.