4

!Nova's POV!

I parked my car near the entrance of woods and got out retying my hair but this time in a tight pony.

I went in the woods and little far before adjusting my clothes and starting.

!Edward's POV!

She went in the woods as me and Rosalie followed.

"She is acting like a murderer" Rosalie said making me eye roll.

"As if you can die" I said and started moving again.

We saw her stop and adjusting her clothes before starting. We both hid behind the trees and saw her as she practice.

!Third person's POV!

Nova jogged a little far from a specific tree and then turned and ran towards it. As she was near the tree she jumped and moved two steps up to the tree before doing a cartwheel and making a 'wohoo' noise after landing.

She shook her head and went to do some stretches and practicing various kinds of kicks.

And then took her knives out and aimed at five different trees hitting exactly at the middle but one aim was not good so when she threw the knife it passed the tree and fell on the ground.

After one hour when she was all sweaty and tired she opened her hair and shook her head dividing it into two halves and walked towards the car as she drove home and the two Cullens who just stared at her in shock.

"What were you saying about her being pussycat?" Edward said raising an eyebrow.

"I am kinda starting to like her" Rosalie said as Edward grinned in victory.

"Let's go" he said and both of them also drove home.

!Nova's POV!

I went to home and noticed that the house was awfully quite.

"I'm home!" I yelled but there was no reply so I guessed that no one was at home.

I went up to my room and changed in pajama and top before lying on my bed and calling my best friend. Elena.

I called and after one ring it automatically went to voice mail making me groan in frustration.

She was the only one besides Peter and MJ to know my secret and she was the one who helped me when I ran from HYDRA so I would do anything for her and now it's been a week since she is not picking my phone making me think to hack it but no wonders it didn't helped so I kept my phone aside and started studying.

After one hour when I was done with my school's homework I opened my diary of codes and began to continue the code I was writing since more than a month and now it was on a verge to complete.

After another three hours when my stomach rumbled I closed my diary and went downstairs to the kitchen only to see Bella snogging Edward who was visibly looking as if he was in pain.

My eyes widened as I covered my eyes.

"Really sorry to break your seven minutes in heaven but I am very hungry so if you could continue this in the lobby or your room Bella, it will be appreciated".

"Why don't you just go and eat outside?" Bella hissed.

Arghh! I cannot deal with it!

As if reading my thoughts Edward said.

"I was gonna leave anyways"

"Oh, why?!?!" Bella whined.

"You know family stuff, byee" he said before leaving as Bella glared at me but I chose to ignore it and made myself a cup of coffee with some snacks.