26

!Third person's POV!

As Alice yelled looking at the forest everyone stopped to look at her.

"But you said they were gone" Edward said with worry in his voice.

"I saw it but they heard us!" Alice defended.

"How much time?" Carlisle asked.

"Just a few seconds" Alice replied and indeed in a few seconds they caught three different smell as the whole Cullen family vamp speed towards Nova and Bella who stood there in confusion.

"What happened?" Nova asked as Edward came towards her wrapping his arm around her waist protectively and pulled her closer to himself.

Little did they know that by seeing the couple together Bella's fury and the wish of revenge only grew.

She could only think about how Nova took Edward from her and now her dad and Jacob both were taking Nova's side.

The feeling of revenge took over her body and now the only thing she could think of was that how to make Nova leave Forks, Edward and everyone she loved.

"I was stupid, I am so sorry, Nova for bringing you here... Just open your hair and stay behind me" Edward said as she did.

She opened her hair from her braid revealing her beautiful brown, wavy hair.

"Nice hair" Rosalie commented making Nova smile.

"You too, Bella" Esme said as Bella opened her hair from her loose pony making Rosalie scoff.

"I could smell her across the field" She commented making Bella roll her eyes.

In a matter of less than five seconds three vampires came from the forests.

!Edward's POV!

I tighten my grip around Nova's waist as three vampires came from the forest and I could see Bella coming near to Nova and standing a little behind her.

All of them had red eyes meaning they all drank human blood making me pull Nova closer to me even more.

There was a girl wearing a man's shirt and a blond man wearing a jacket accompanied by another man with dark skin and locks.

"I believe this belongs to you" The dark skinned man said throwing the ball towards Carlisle which he caught peacefully.

"Yes, thank you" he said politely.

"I am Laurent and these are Victoria and James" The black skinned man introduced him and his friends.

"I am afraid that your hunting activities have made things difficult for us here" Carlisle said to the leader of the group, Laurent.

"We apologize, we didn't knew that the grounds are already taken" Laurent said as I looked at the other two vampires.

Victoria had a sinister smirk on her face as James eyes trailed around Nova, hungrily making me push her back a little as I covered her which caught his attention as he looked at me with the same smirk as Victoria's.

"Yes, we are a permanent residence, our house is not far from here" Carlisle said as they all made a surprised face.

"Well it won't be a problem anymore, I led them towards the north" Victoria said with a proud look.

"That's very considerate of you" Carlisle smiled not wanting to angry the Nomads.

"Well....... We would love to play with you" Laurent said as James' eyes were now settled on Nova.