9

!Nova's POV!

"Yes she is always the supreme!" I exclaimed before kicking him where the sun doesn't shine but he recovered quickly and raised his hand probably to hit me but it never came as a black car speeded towards them and stopped infront of us at only one inch.

And came out the one and only.

"Edward" I exhaled lowly as they tighten their grip on my arms making me wince lightly.

"Aye man! Wanna help us, she is feisty, come on or get lost" the boss of the gang said making me look at Edward praying that he is not like that.

"That's why, leave me or you will be worst than them" I said referring to the unconscious men.

The boss took a step back and picked a broken glass bottle and came to me. My eyes widened as he swing his hand with the glass bottle at me.

I shut my eyes tightly and waited for the impact as the sound of the shattering of the glass came but no pain.

I opened my eyes and saw Edward infront of me my eyes widened as I saw the bottle's pieces on the ground, I looked at him again as he sent a look of  apology before turning towards the man and punching him hard making him stagger and fall unconscious.

He then turned to the other two holding me and growl at them making them leave my arms and take a step back.

He grabbed my wrist and leaded me to his car opening the gate of the passenger seat and then closing it as I sat.

He also sat on the driver's seat and started the car nearly crushing all of them as I yelled his name.

"EDWARD! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

He reversed the car and joined the road as I sat there looking at him in shock.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Do you know what things were they thinking about you!?!?!" He yelled at me as I raised an eyebrow.

"And you know?" I asked as he looked at me before replying.

"Well, it's not that hard" He replied as I hummed.

"I should just go back and rip their heads off!" He exclaimed loudly.

"No,you'll not! If they do anything like this to anyone I will make sure that they pay for it, don't kill, you're innocent" I said as he chuckled dryly.

"Me? Innocent?" He said sarcastically

"Yes, you innocent! Now don't look at me! Focus on the road, I don't want to die!!" I said as he chuckled and started driving.

The rest of the ride was silent as I constantly rubbed my arm where they gripped tightly. They didn't grabbed me that hard but on my left arm I was shot before coming to Forks so I was sure that the wound will open.

!Edward's POV!

I noticed how she rubbed her left arm constantly making me more angry.

How can Bella do this to her!?!?! I feel good for breaking up with her.

I was driving as she stopped me.

"Wait, wait, isn't it Charlie's car?" She pointed at a police's car which indeed was Mr. Swan's car.

"My dad is also there" I said as I spotted Carlisle's car too so I stopped and we stepped outside where I saw Carlisle and Jasper talking. We approached to them and I glanced at them as Nova smiled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"An animal attack" Carlisle replied giving me a look making me groan. I turned to look at Nova who was staring at us in suspicion.