14

!Edward's POV!

It's now or never!  I thought looking at my princess as she looked at me curiously.

"Normal humans call them soulmates but in vampires we call them mates, normally a vampire can only have a vampire mate" I told her as she looked at me confused.

"And I am your...... Mate?" She asked as I nodded.

"Then what about Bella?" She asked making me chuckle.

"She was my blood-singer, her blood attracts me" I said as she nodded.

"And my blood don't do these funny things, right?" She asked making me laugh.

"A little, but it's bearable" I said as she let out a sigh.

"Are you in pain?" I asked.

"Only when I move" she said as I nodded.

"Esme wanted to meet you after you are healed ofcourse" I said as she smiled lightly.

"I would love to meet her" She said smiling when I heard Mr. Swan and Bella's voice from the other side of the door.

"Your family is here" I said as the door opened and Charlie and Bella came inside.

Bella and my eyes met for a brief moment before I looked away.

"Are you okay, Nova?" Charlie asked.

!Nova's POV!

"Are you okay, Nova?" Charlie asked worryingly making me pass a small smile.

"Yes, I am fine, Charlie" I said as he sighed in relief.

"What happened?" He asked as I glanced at Bella looking at me.

I decided to say it infront of her as I was still pissed by the fact that she accused me for not saving Elena.

"I told you about my friend missing?" I asked as he nodded.

"Well, I found her and saved her" I said

"Where was she?" He asked.

"Apparently HYDRA wanted me so they kidnapped Elena, my friend to lure me out but she knew me as Nova and not Jane so she was kept as a hostage" I said making him nod.

"HYDRA, as in Avenger?" He asked as I nodded chuckling.

"What are you doing here, Ed?" Bella asked to her ex-boyfriend.

"Making sure that Nova is fine" he answered simply making me smile.

"Thankyou for that Edward" Charlie said as he brushed it off.

"It's fine she is my friend" he said smiling down at me and I could feel jealousy radiating from Bella.

"I see, Ms. Stark-Swan is awake, gave us quite a scare" Mr. Cullen said coming in the room.

"Please call me Nova and yes I am feeling a loads better, thanks to you" I said smiling at him.

"But you still have to stay in the hospital for a week" he said making my eyes wide.

"What?!?!?! But I am fine!" I argued as he looked in his files.

"You have three broken rib, a deep gash over you left hand artery and not to mention you are shot" he listed making me shut my eyes tightly.

You are seriously planning my funeral, Doc! I thought as Edward let out a laugh making me roll my eye.

"WHAT?!?!?! OH MY GOD! She will be fine, right?" Charlie panicked.